She died with no warning.Help please

STANKNLINCOLN

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was driveing to work and she just died.My buddy thought it was the crank sensor.We swapped it out and still no fire.We getting spark,but no fuel.I'm getting power to the fuelpump.Is there anything i should check before i change the fuelpump?

thanks

Inertia switch

smiley-signs011.gif

Try inertia switch, then fuel pump relay, then pump. And I bet you're lad you let you're buddy waste you're 20 smackers on the old csps.

If theres power to the pump, then the interia switch probably is fine, but always check anyways.
You can run the fuel pump at the data link connector (where a scan tool plugs in) by grounding the FP lead in the diagram here and put the key to the run position. If the pump doesn't come on then it's most likely dead, or the relay as mentioned above, or maybe theres a break in the wiring etc...

Hey Rich

That stupid giraffe avatar you have turned up on one of those tv type billboards at an RV sales. I leave for work at five am in the dark and that thing jumps up and chews staring at you. And that screen is bright!! if that don't wake you up nothing will. The frog musta saw it too in his travels.

Hey Rich

That stupid giraffe avatar you have turned up on one of those tv type billboards at an RV sales. I leave for work at five am in the dark and that thing jumps up and chews staring at you. And that screen is bright!! if that don't wake you up nothing will. The frog musta saw it too in his travels.

mespock iz in ur lives moderating it. :D

Great advice guys.Thank you.I'm gonna jump back on this tomorrow morning.I'm about to do a search on swapping the fuelpump.Have any of you?If so any tips?

Members online

Back