Sequential tailight kits anyone?

It would be nice to get rid of the rear neon, even if they didn't put on a light show I want some anyways.

I'm in. And I think a simple kit similar to the mustangs where just the tail lights and turn signals are sequential would suffice. No need for techno trance bullsh1t like on that eclipse.

Definitely not worrying about being legal or not. I have blacked out tail lights so the brightness would definitely be helpful.

I would be in and need to do some more research on this! That eclipse set up on a Gen II would be pure sex... :D

Leds

I talked to the guy who owns that Eclipse and he said he has 10,000 leds in it and thousands of hours making it work- he definitely wasn't interested in making any more.

I talked to the guy who owns that Eclipse and he said he has 10,000 leds in it and thousands of hours making it work- he definitely wasn't interested in making any more.

10000 eh?!
He has only ~830 LEDS in that thing, and like 8000 solder joints and about $1000 into it, look it up on hidplanet.com where he made many, many posts about it...

Any more info on this for turnsignals?? And will the actual taillights flash with this kit, like an old cougar/t-bird? instead of the just the middle section? that would be killer

:( So, not only is he being a braggart about it, he's lying about what's in it.

I'm going by the many, many posts he himself made on hidplanet.com, youtube etc about his project. I followed his progress there a while back for a bit on the other forums, as these kinds of things have always interested me.
I was planning a chase light setup for my car with help from another guy that makes modules and one of the members on the forum, but did not want to use leds at all...

Geno, any updates since Sept 11 when you talked to your man regarding the sequential lights ?

I had sequential's on my 96 Mustang. I loved them. I got a lot of positive comments on them all the time. I only paid $50 for mine and had them for 3years before my car got totaled. There still in the Mustang and still work so if the price is right i am in.

I had sequential's on my 96 Mustang. I loved them. I got a lot of positive comments on them all the time. I only paid $50 for mine and had them for 3years before my car got totaled. There still in the Mustang and still work so if the price is right i am in.

It's nice how cheap the mustang kits are... if I had 96-98 taillights in my 94 I'd totally do it... I'm really looking forward to the Mark Viii kit... a buddy of mine already calls it K.I.T.T. :lol:

Okay whats the latest on these. I saw a mustang the other day and it rocked. I WANT THEM TOO! I'm in depending on price. You scared me abit when you said your selling the taillights as well, did you mean the whole housings or just bulbs

im interested too i have my tailights tinted with night shade and i think it will look great count me in

just food for thought?

Hi all,

ive got my 96 thunderbird hook up with the alternate tail lamps set up like the attachment. The light when on the "on" position will alternate during using of the turning signal. If the lights are off, both of the fronts(side marker w/turning signal) will flash all together. it looks great when completed. just an idea, maybe to add to your ideas?

regards,
ramon:p

http://www.tccoa.com/articles/exterior/altlights.html

Members online

Back