• TNsilverLS

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • gixxerboi

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • RollinLS

Votes: 27 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you guys are crazy, its just a car, its just a website, and its just a poll, i appreciate the votes, but im not taking it this serious!

and pektel, i didnt understand, because when you made this thread, you wrote this would go until tuesday, but the poll actually said thursday, sorry for the misunderstanding.. and i dont know why people think i want one of those donk cars, i will always keep rims no bigger then 17's on that car, its half luxury, half fun and fast, thats why i kept the pearl white on top and painted the black and lime green, think of a mullet or a mint oreo, those would be nice right now

I think some people just don't understand that you can vote based on whatever you want. The photos, the paint, the car, the wheels, the scenery.

Personally I voted for the green machine because not many people actually paint their cars, alot talk about it and never do it. I give him props for being different and, first of all - custom painting an LS, and secondly - painting it with a unique scheme. Although I am not too fond of the colors, I voted him because the work is there and he has a passion for his LS, just like we do. He just went out and made it his own in a loud way. And that people, that is cool.

If I had to vote on who's I like the most based on my own preferences, I would vote the black LS. Coincidentally enough, I am blacking out mine... Hmmmmm seems like we vote for our own tastes often. Who is to say you can't vote on another aspect?

Rollin and LJ both have nice LS's... I - M - O

you guys are crazy, its just a car, its just a website, and its just a poll, i appreciate the votes, but im not taking it this serious!

and pektel, i didnt understand, because when you made this thread, you wrote this would go until tuesday, but the poll actually said thursday, sorry for the misunderstanding.. and i dont know why people think i want one of those donk cars, i will always keep rims no bigger then 17's on that car, its half luxury, half fun and fast, thats why i kept the pearl white on top and painted the black and lime green, think of a mullet or a mint oreo, those would be nice right now

No prob dude. I just thought when you asked... "doesnt' it say it somewhere already?" then I took a quick look and found it.

When you post a poll, it only says "leave poll open for ___ days after today" or something. I just put in 5 days. Normally someone walks away from the rest after the second day. But this one is different for sure.

Cool to actually see a close race for once.

I think everyone that votes should not be anonymous. Somethings definitely up now.

I voted LSBLACK00.

I could have selected that in the poll options.

Maybe I should just do that from now on.

i guess what i want to know is did lincolnjealous actually pull the motor to do that paint job? 19s wouldnt be bad on it in a machine finish, that would change the whole look of the car for the better and lower it.

the green one is nasty there is no way it should win

Wow im gone from the site for a bit and it goes all to hell... i like the lime green car but would change the rims and lower it.. some guys on here take :q:q:q:q too serious and think things should be a certain way .. come on guys. quit hatin cuz that what it is.. quit being lame ..

LincolnJealous has way more votes than I thought he would've. :eek: I've voted for the black on black on black LS everytime one has been in a poll. :(

thanks for all of those who have voted me, i appreciate it, and XxbmxlsxX if i throw those machine finished rims on and lower it, i may change the green to a metalic silver, i think it would look nice that way too... maybe ill enter in this poll again next spring, winter is coming soon, : ( thanks again lvc

There you have it!

Congratulations, Lincoln Jealous!

Yes congrats LJ.

I think this is the most votes LOSTM has ever recieved? lol

I thought the poll ended tuesday. I have been out of town all week. WOW....... Thats a chit load of votes.

Dudes, looks like rollin was next in line to receive the title...

nm, rolling won in november.

Congrats, lsblack00!

thanks for all of those who have voted me, i appreciate it, and XxbmxlsxX if i throw those machine finished rims on and lower it, i may change the green to a metalic silver, i think it would look nice that way too... maybe ill enter in this poll again next spring, winter is coming soon, : ( thanks again lvc

haha, he's thanking himself

Retaking what was rightfully his, congrats lsblack00!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back