Sentas!!!!

I think you should color match these, they would look so sick.. just my opinion though :shifty:

A color match would look good on that car, but how would that work with these wheels? I think they would need some kind of lip to break up all that color

I dunno man!!!! I think they would look so boss color matched..

Good Photoshoppers.... GOOO!!!!

I don't understand how you both have GenI with the same Eibach pro kits and jolinc01 was rubbin bad and rollin is not havin the same problem,, Jolinc, did you cut your springs at all? Do the Eibach's have more sag as they get older?

I have had my Eibachs since 2005. So sag yet.

I think the roads in jolinc area were in bad shape. Good roads in my area.

I think you should color match these, they would look so sick.. just my opinion though :shifty:

Thought about it. Powder coating $150 per wheel.:eek:

Besides, the silver will go along with my custom paint job next spring.

I have had my Eibachs since 2005. So sag yet.

I think the roads in jolinc area were in bad shape. Good roads in my area.

Ya, I guess,, I was readin the fitment thread and his was 1/2 inch taller than yours!!! I guess its the roads.

Those look goooood! I love me some silver wheels! I like them better than your old ones just because your old ones where chrome, not a big fan of chrome but I can appreciate it.

Those look goooood! I love me some silver wheels! I like them better than your old ones just because your old ones where chrome, not a big fan of chrome but I can appreciate it.

I'm glad you added that part about being able to appreciate it lol.

But I'm actually changing my thoughts on chrome a bit. I'm unsure how I feel about it on certain colors now including black. I have a vision for
My next black ls now I just need to find the right one to buy to do some cosmetic surgery to. :) I'm very excited. I hope I find one with under 25k miles before the national meet.

Black is preferred but any of my 5 colors will do. I just want a damn car that I want to invest in and love. I'll get to the black one eventually.

Looks PERFECT rollin... dont change a thing.... If you were going to do any with the wheels, perhaps maybe a gunmetal powder coat (im on a dark grey kick right now)

Those do look great Rollin!I would also love to have a set of the sentas my self. I'm on the fence about my feelings of chrome these days. Ive always had chrome wheels and sometime in the future would like to try a painted wheel!

Definitely one of the best looking wheel choices for the LS. Keep up the good work!

I love the Sentas, Rollin. It does look great. Part of me still likes the look you had with your other wheels - I felt the chrome really accented the darker color on your ride, and that you had that color integrated into the wheels, too.

Tease shot. Sunny day today.:cool:

Sentas 13a.jpg

I like the idea of making them a little darker and it would look exquisite

Members online

Back