Sentas!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sentas!!!!!!:D

Jolinc and I traded wheels. I got his Sentas early. One needs to be repaired. I put them on to see how they look. What do you think? Going to try and drop off the one wheel to have it repaired thursday or friday. Hopefully, I get a job near jolinc soon. So I can drop off my Konigs.

Pictures.:p

Sentas 05a.jpg

Sentas 06a.jpg

Sentas 01a.jpg

Sentas 03a.jpg

Sentas 02a.jpg

Sentas 04a.jpg

Sentas 07a.jpg

Sentas 08a.jpg

Sentas 09a.jpg

Last edited:
not sure how i feel about the front end...with your bumper set up, BUT...

the rear wheels, and that a$$ are straight up sex!

I like them, I just can't decide if they'd look Better in chrome or just as they are. They really look good now especially with your recent chrome from delete.

Very nice. But why would jolinc want those others??

Thumbs up!

I was just commenting in the pic thread. Great just got even better!

Nice.

All your cars needs now is some stoptechs to fill out those wheels.

god, now i really hate you!!!

not only are they my favorite wheel for the LS, but they are only one of a couple of 20"s that i think that even look good on an LS!

do work son!

Freakin' amazing, but black out those side markers. Pretty please?

You should have been done this. Looks great man! Welcome to the Sentas Club. I'm still trying to decide weather to black chrome or blackened my wheels out some type of way.

Thank you for the compliments guys. Means a lot coming from you guys.:) I am really glad we swapped. I am very pleased with how they look and ride. Really looking forward to car show season this year. The wheels and chrome delete really has me excited to show the LS again.

Very nice. But why would jolinc want those others??

Thumbs up!

Rollin those look great on your LS! Drizz I was tired of rubbing on everything, roads are :q:q:q:q here anymore. I tried it, liked it, took pics, & moved on.

Rollin, your car looks fantastic. Sooooo much better.

I would never get chrome wheels for your car again. The silver looks a lot better. You put touch a class back in your car again.

I don't understand how you both have GenI with the same Eibach pro kits and jolinc01 was rubbin bad and rollin is not havin the same problem,, Jolinc, did you cut your springs at all? Do the Eibach's have more sag as they get older?

I think you should color match these, they would look so sick.. just my opinion though :shifty:

Those look great on your car! I got mine in on Friday and dropped them off to be powder coated this morning. I should have them back next week. What size tires do you have?

Members online

Back