Selling LS! sooo selling a few items!

Lincoln_on20z

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Pictures will be posted in the morning!

Items up for grab!
-Lse grill
-Jt Evo body kit (On hold for now, will see)
-20" Baccarat Passions 2 good tires 1 bad and one missing haha also one bent rim (thank you previous owner!)
-2 12" Kicker comps ported box and amp

Once again pictures will be posted when I wake up in the morning, and items are being sold because my car turned out to be a massive money pit! (Repairing it each month was not on the damn agenda!)

Thanks,
Kyle :D

P.S.
also if anyone is intrested in the car let me know! It goes to auction Tuesday! Has new engine/ built transmission! PM and maybe we can make a deal because it all needs to GO! Ill get another LS later on down the road!

Someone will ask so I will go ahead and do it now.....gen 1 or gen 2 lse grille?

I assume you have a buyer for the JTEvo kit? Is the person a member? I REALLY want to see the kit on a LS. For the price you posted earlier. I am still interested.

May have a fellow member interested in the grille depending what it is. Details and pics if you can. Thx....

I assume you have a buyer for the JTEvo kit? Is the person a member? I REALLY want to see the kit on a LS. For the price you posted earlier. I am still interested.

John your first person on list for that kit! :D If your really intrested in it I can hold onto it for you!

By built tranny, what do you mean?
The guy I went to built me a custom transmission that could handle a lot more than the stock one, since he had installed it for me Ive had no problems at all

Let me know what you want for the sub set up....
Josh shoot me a price and we'll talk some numbers

Someone will ask so I will go ahead and do it now.....gen 1 or gen 2 lse grille?
Ill post a pic of it Sunday afternoon, sorry for late reply and not posting pictures sooner

(Jt kit is at old house - 1 hour away and I dont exactly have a camera at the new house to take pictures of the grille so tomorrow they will be up I promise)

Ok Im a liar! Sorry was browsing facebook and found a picture!

424169_275022222566152_100001751288417_649601_1556007782_n.jpg

i want the grille

hey how much for the grille ill take it i need stlye is it for 00 to 02 let me know thanks:cool:

I just sent a text to the member who may be interested(Manoli). It is early on a Sunday morning so he may be asleep for a bit. I would ask to give him a few hours to chime in and state if he wants it or is going to pass.

Thx.....

Since I have so many people intrested in the grille Im not just gonna pick someone random I just cant do that lol idk why but, I will be putting it up on ebay I will post the link for it when I get back to my old house

Traditionally, the first person to respond on an item has the right of first refusal once the op sets a time limit on them buying or not. After that time passes, the next person in "line" is on the clock....so on, and so on.

It is your grille though.

I responded to your post on facebook, but I will here too. I'm pretty sure my DCCV crapped out today, so no subs. I really wanted a new set up too, but guess the LS had other plans for my mad money.

Where are you located? Considering buying th Evo kit. Figure, pick it up and save money onshipping it.

I just sent a text to the member who may be interested(Manoli). It is early on a Sunday morning so he may be asleep for a bit. I would ask to give him a few hours to chime in and state if he wants it or is going to pass.

Thx.....

Sorry for such a late reply if anybody is in the cooking bizz (chef) they know what i mean. The grill is a LSE grill tasca list them for 190 and im sure maxx can get that price around there as well just sayin.

Pm me a buy it now price if you still have it i am intrested.

Where are you located? Considering buying th Evo kit. Figure, pick it up and save money onshipping it.

John Im about maybe an hour away from you! :D So very easy quick pick up no extra cash spent besides for half a tank of gas

Sorry for such a late reply if anybody is in the cooking bizz (chef) they know what i mean. The grill is a LSE grill tasca list them for 190 and im sure maxx can get that price around there as well just sayin.

Pm me a buy it now price if you still have it i am intrested.

As I had posted earlier I know there are many people intrested in the grille and Im not the kind of guy to pick someone at random or sell it to the first person to PM me cant do it, So having my parents take care of putting it up on ebay and ill post the link on here when they get it up

Thanks
Kyle

Traditionally, the first person to respond on an item has the right of first refusal once the op sets a time limit on them buying or not. After that time passes, the next person in "line" is on the clock....so on, and so on.

It is your grille though.

Indeed it is my grille, Hell even ideas have been shot around about me keeping it as a memory... but I have enough pictures.... and that is enough for me... Best thing that has happened to me is buying that car and meeting some awesome people and I plan on getting another LS in near future after I pay off this new one

Members online

No members online now.
Back