SCT X3 Tuner for sale....unlocked

ToeCutter

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Car is back to stock...she might be going..tuner is guaranteed unlocked

The USB cable is included..so you can download tunes and upgrade the revision and firmware

200 OBO plus shipping

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it had Robert's (ILLS) tune on it ...but it's gone...Torrie can hook you up

the canned tune from SCT that is on the unit is nice though...almost as good as Torries and ILLS but without the price...I think Torrie charges 150 for his 3 tunes

Remember the tunes are matched to the individual car, so even the "canned tunes" will most likely not work on another Lincoln LS.

you are mistaken...the 'canned tune' that came with the SCT X3 is applicable to all LS V8's

Stupid sh*t, mine didn't come with a canned tune.. :crying: .. bought one from Torrie a few months ago.

GLWS!

Hot...are you on the SRT forums

I have a Stage3 '04...what snail are you running

Hot...are you on the SRT forums

I have a Stage3 '04...what snail are you running

Yes, I am.. :shifty: Same forum name too, but as like here, I mostly lurk.

Running the Zeta 3.0 DBB, and working on the build now. CP pistons 8.5:1, Eagle Rods. Can't wait to hit the magical 35psi.. :D

My first SRT was a Stage 3 and she ripped! Perfect turbo for the Skittle.

Did you just buy one tune from him or did you buy a pack of 3 tunes?

Single tune only. I figured when I put the N20 back on her then I would get a custom..

Also thinking I would save the n20 for the SRT.. lmao 775 hp... :eek:

Yes, I am.. :shifty: Same forum name too, but as like here, I mostly lurk.

Running the Zeta 3.0 DBB, and working on the build now. CP pistons 8.5:1, Eagle Rods. Can't wait to hit the magical 35psi.. :D

My first SRT was a Stage 3 and she ripped! Perfect turbo for the Skittle.

Single tune only. I figured when I put the N20 back on her then I would get a custom..

Also thinking I would save the n20 for the SRT.. lmao 775 hp... :eek:

How much did he charge you for the single tune? Did he ask you any questions about your car or how you drive? I got one from ILLS awile ago and feel like I could have a better tune.

How much did he charge you for the single tune? Did he ask you any questions about your car or how you drive? I got one from ILLS awile ago and feel like I could have a better tune.

There is a thread waiting for a response from you Slick....u know which one. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back