Saturday = Chop Time Thread

AbrahamLincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Destruction can be fun! All good things must come to an end - I'll be posting some pictures of the car coming apart. To see what kind of secrets can be found from my first drag racing/nitro spraying car. It has been a wonderful learning experience on a truly great American car. A lot of my hot rod parts have been spoken for but if you need something please email me and I will do my best to accommodate.

If your local, feel free to email me or stop by for one of those desperate needs things before it hits the yard. I have so many parts that I replaced that have "lifetime warrantys" and put really no mileage on because of my lifestyle.

Regardless by this Monday the 13th the car will be going to the yard and I won't be a MarkViii Gen 1 owner anymore. Car is a 1995 and has 138K miles on it.

Are you going to take it apart and sell the stuff before they come and get it? If so how much will you take for the gears and trac loc shipped to 35805? I am assuming it has them since it is a "drag race car"

i know a buddy who has a grill

things accounted for

SCT Chip and dial - mailed out
Pumpkin
Optima Red top
Edelbrock 255
Coilpacks
FFRP Wires

I got a nice pioneer head unit ready to go plug and play
The car still fires up nice with out the chip...

2001 Mustang Trans already converted for DZA1 - shifts flawlessly got about 60k on it tops maybe less i forget when we put it in

Motor - while its out I would do rod bearings - common 138K on car

I will get more specific with things when the car is off the road and we start going to town.

paypal verified - I am flexible but for future reference I would prefer the buyer pay for shipping and paypal fees once a final price is decided.

Email is preferred, phone calls are ok as well.

RyanFay1@gmail.com

So wtf happened???

I'm guessing nobody would buy the turd so you have to tear it apart to get even a penny out of it?

a girls bike none the less.

:eek:

This the bike? :D

7745256_0_9999_lge_v1_m56577569830539505.gif

Think I'd rather just walk everywhere... :lol:

well my friend decided to blow me off.... i hate life. I need my a place with a garage ERRRRR

The top end didn't catch on fire. I had great success with the 150 shot wetkit, it just became too expensive to fill down the line. The rear end where it connects to the rear frame on the rear passenger-side was rusted out bad, that it broke a chunk off. The rear brake line and stuff all broke there. I guess it could have been welded back and fixed, but the extent of the rear frame rust was enough to get rid of it. It was probably from doughnuts and drifting everywhere. My buddy pointed it out to me upon my last inspection, said it would be its last since the extent of the rust and how much it would be to fix. I really miss the car though, hope it did OK where it ended up.

im not exactly sure what you have but is the air ride still there? if so, i would like to work something out on those.

Members online

Back