Run 10.93 @ 125 Mph on Drag Radials.

Congrats to Mike for making 10 sec passes.

No he's not,well maybe till this saturday.. Mines stock bodied with a little bit of weight reduction, and is going to have atleast 4tenths on his time. It did 631rwhp and 592rwtq on the safe tune. Our first hit is this weekend. oh yeah and running M&H drag radials:D

all though still some great runs man, not trying to knock you. youstill got a sic ass mark

That's sounds funny,claiming something that you haven't done yet,where is any proof of your 11 sec pass.There were guys here with TT and big blower set ups before claiming that there cars will run single digits but in the end they all failed.

Your mods :eek: :eek: you have crazy amount of $$ socked into your car,probably around $30K.

BTW good luck at the track on Saturday. I hope someone will finally give Mike some competition so we can put few new mods on his car.If you are only going to run 4 tenths quicker then you're going to get pass by Mike sooner then you think.;) ;)

I bet your car is very streetable running standalone and race gas.

My car is no where near as nice or fast as yours but the first time I took it to the outlaw 1/8 track out here there were some rednecks drinking beer standing next to the staging area. I line my car up to get a little heat in the tires and I hear one dude say "Man this will be slow, that IROC will kill him". I was lined up against a late 80's IROC that I destroyed and I only ran a 8.66. :lol: Next time I came around they were still standing there and all I heard was him shout to me "Nice car, pretty quick!" :D

I love your videos of the Mark getting ready to run. Wonder how many unaware people are sitting there thinking its just some old slow Lincoln. :)

I think I have too many mods to remember.
Here is the mods:
forged bottom end with .020 over flat top pistons.
ported short runner cobra intake manifold
BBK 65 mm throttle body
Vortech S trim @ 11-12 psi (non intercooled)
C&L 80mm mass
Meziere water pump
Kooks headers
home made 3.5 inch single exhaust.
4.10 gears with posi.
4200 dirtydog converter.
dynotech aluminum driveshaft
stock transmission with J mod
42 injectors
255 hp walbro fuel pump
water meth injection
RR belt tensioner(A/C delete)
Tuned by Logan motorsports

And the very important DRIVER MOD.:D

I am sure he has more now

It did 631rwhp and 592rwtq on the safe tune.

Curious what happened to your torque? Nitrous engines make more TQ than HP!?!

I had a nitrous Mark VIII and it made more tq than hp on the spray.

Also how are you injecting the nitrous?

What intake manifold do you have?

On a 300shot what is your pressure by the end of the track?

What size bottle? 1 Stage?

What jet are you running Nitrous, fuel?

Also what fuel system do you have and what psi do you run your fuel pressure at?

What Spark plugs are you running? What are they gaped to?

What converter do you have? Is it Spragless? How tight is the stall?

I very curious because things seem to not add up here. I've done a lot of testing with Nano Nitrous so I'm VERY proficient with nitrous.

i wish my black one was that fast and love to see someone come on here and hate thenm be owned because they are bsing yours seem s to be the real 10 second mark keep it up and sweet ride once again

great job,what size/brand drag radeals? i've got michelin 295/30/19 pilot sp2n1s that are going up in smoke from a stop or a roll., guess i need to go 18" so i can use drag radials.

Members online

Back