RIP Jibit aka David O'Donnell

I dont have all the specifics as of yet, but its looking like Friday evening / sat morning for the funeral.

I will let you all know when the arrangements are finalized.

My condolences as well. He was too young. :(

RIP Bro. Jibit and I had a few conversations about his love of riding his motorcycle. We were members together both here and over at RiderInfo. He was a very informed person who loved riding his bike almost as much as driving his Lincoln. His passion for life was boundless. I never met him in person, but from some of the conversations that we have had in the past, I considered him a friend. We talked mostly bikes, but you could tell he was a person of conscience. He loved to ride, and he knew the risks of his chosen sport. But he once told me, if you are gonna do it, do it right. You will be missed my friend. Look down upon us as you ride through the clouds. I know the next vapor trail I see across the sky came from you on your Busa.

I have added information on the forum page for donation information. LVC will be sending a flower arrangement and if you would like to donate to that arrangement, please so so before Thursday.

Sorry to hear that Joey, I know what its like to lose a best friend.
Make's me want to get rid of my bike, but you cant be afraid of life

RIP Dave.......

Here is an update:

Arrangements have been made.
Brust Funeral Home
135 S. Main
Lombard, IL. 60148

Wake will be Friday evening from 3pm to 9pm
Service will be Saturday morning at 11am

Thats so sad our thoughts and prayers go out to his family

Here is an update:

Arrangements have been made.
Brust Funeral Home
135 S. Main
Lombard, IL. 60148

Wake will be Friday evening from 3pm to 9pm
Service will be Saturday morning at 11am

Krys,

I am so sorry for your loss my prayers go out to you, i only met Dave once but i could tell from that one meeting that he was a classy guy with a good sense of humor. I wish that i could be there for the wake and funeral but finances will prevent me from being there.

I offer my condolences,

pepperman

Sorry to hear this...Life is so short.
Condolences to friends and family.
Chin up Joey Its hard to say goodbye to a friend it leaves a hole that never gets filled.

I have added information on the forum page for donation information. LVC will be sending a flower arrangement and if you would like to donate to that arrangement, please so so before Thursday.

Can't get link to work?

This is most disheartening. My thoughts and prayers go out to David's Family. I just did business with David two months ago when I bought his wheels from is Mark.

Damn. I too knew Dave. This is just so incredibly tragic. What a great guy and what a terrible end (as if any way isn't a terrible way to go). I think MsM8tress said it all: He was always upbeat, never had a bad word to say about anyone, and would bust his ass to help a guy out.

He will be sorely missed.

Same here I get a......We were unable to decrypt the certificate id.
There is a login to paypal but link dosent work.
can't someone post the Email to send it to.
--------------------------------------------

I am Truly saddened , Too many of our youth are lost on our roads.

I only knew David on the Internet. I would say he was one of the good ones.

Joey, Hope your holding together OK. I lost a friend (to police violence) at the time I spoke to him every day . at the time I was leaving him massages asking him why his street was taped off, and that I couldn't get to his house.

I couldnt work for days, I would drive my work truck home a just lay on the couch and sleep .

http://www.legacy.com/dailyherald/David Patrick O'Donnell

Its working now - sorry guys. Paypal's garbage.

If you have other problems just use the email address admin at lincolnvscadillac.com

Yeah, im holding together -- one day at a time, one hour at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or I could give you his phone number and you could start calling him over and over until he picks up so you can tell him to fix it...lol

Thanks for fixing the link.

BTW - the redirect goes to ChicagoVelocity.com at the end of the transaction.

Members online

No members online now.
Back