RIP Jibit aka David O'Donnell

Here is an update:

Arrangements have been made.
Brust Funeral Home
135 S. Main
Lombard, IL. 60148

Wake will be Friday evening from 3pm to 9pm
Service will be Saturday morning at 11am

We will also be meeting for drinks on friday night after the services on that day at

Lunar Brewing Company
54 East Saint Charles Road
Villa Park, IL 60181

I would really like to see as many LVCrs who can possibly make it come out to show support for our lost brother and friend.

I would also like to thank those of you who have donated - its heartwarming to see so much support.

Joey, unfortunetly i will not be able to be at the wake or the funeral, i so much want to be there the money is just not there. I had to pay bills yesterday and it took all i had, i get payed again next week i can send something then if that is alright.

David was not just a friend to me he was my brother. I've known Dave for the past 13 years and all I can say is its gonna be hard to come home to Chicago to visit and not be able to see him. Words can not express the the emptiness I have inside for the loss of my brother. God bless you brother Love always Jimmy...

Didn't know this gentleman, but I hope those that did remember him for that's how anyone would want it. Remember the times you had, the things about him that made him unique and the things you liked about him.

And one more thing. I lost one of my best friends to a motorcycle accident and have nearly lost MANY others to same. I have kept mental notes and find that none of them were bad riders, all were victims of someone elses foolishness. Riders, beware........friends of riders, don't take your friend for granted as they may not be there tomorrow.

We will also be meeting for drinks on friday night after the services on that day at

Lunar Brewing Company
54 East Saint Charles Road
Villa Park, IL 60181

I would really like to see as many LVCrs who can possibly make it come out to show support for our lost brother and friend.

I'll see what I can make at that time... I'll be there Thursday, and Saturday... If I can get away yet on Friday I will make that also. I'll be in Whitewater for the weekend so I'll be about half the distance of Boscobel away.

Rip

As a fellow rider and someone who never meet him. I send up prayers for his family for the strength to continue as he would want them to so much. I've seen alot on fellow riders leave without notice and it makes me smile. Smile you might think, is he sick? Maybe a little. But I smile because just like he loved his cars he loved his bike. And I find peace knowing that when you get your calling. And believe me when I tell you, You will get a call. If you are doing anything at the time that call comes. I hope with all my heart that you are doing whatever it is in this life that you enjoy.

~Rudeboy~

Oh my God, I am reading this all for the first time today and it is truly a sad day for me. I met Dave over the summer when I was replacing the blend door motor on my 97 Mark, He actually came out and helped me with it even though he really didnt know me, we had only chatted a couple times on LVC. People like this are very rare. This is very tragic and my heart goes out to his family. He will be missed. Rest in peace Jibit.
Lorenzo

Well, I hope you make it to the wake at some point Lorenzo. I would love to actually meet you.

U R greatly missed Dave.

U touched so many lives, mine included. Because you lived your life giving, loving, teaching and caring about others, my life was changed. I extend a hand just because people like you held your hand out to me. Thanks for being such an amazing person.

Love, Debi

Members online

Back