Ridin Dirty Upholstery

I would say at a minimum they can give you a pretty accurate quote on doing the LS.

Ever seen their work in person?

It looks like they know what they're doing from the samples of video. Seeing your LS, I hope you're just replacing the leather and not going to "ride dirty" with it. Seems legit.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go for more then just the seats. Gator seats are a must have, I'm thinking in white. Anybody here running something similar? Maybe a suede headliner and gator or snake door covers?

Decisions, Decisions

If your serious about the seats, try Katzkins. I got price quote from a VERY good interior shop of $1500. Two tone custom to Lincoln star stitched into all 4 seats.

Ostrich man, it's all about the ostrich.

I'd only do it if they throw in some of those big 'Ruthless" window stickers!

The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go for more then just the seats. Gator seats are a must have, I'm thinking in white. Anybody here running something similar? Maybe a suede headliner and gator or snake door covers?

Decisions, Decisions

Just come down here to Florida. Find your own gator and knock him in the head. Leave him out in the sun for a while and he will bleach to white. All you do then is slip him mouth first over the seatback, and down the bottom. You will need one gator per seat. You will also need to perforate them if you have the heated/cooled seats.

Area code 310 that's down the street from me... I've considered doing a lil bit of ostrich and stingray in mine

Just come down here to Florida. Find your own gator and knock him in the head. Leave him out in the sun for a while and he will bleach to white. All you do then is slip him mouth first over the seatback, and down the bottom. You will need one gator per seat. You will also need to perforate them if you have the heated/cooled seats.

Hey, if you are far south enough, you could get some Florida crocodile!

Head to miami and the state will pay you to farm your own snack-skin covers for the trim.

Members online

Back