Remote Turbo DIY Build

I hate to say this but this thread is on pause for now. Got laid off yesterday.:( I will be Installing the stock exhaust and maybe DD the car. Might have to sell the others?? I wish I could finish this but right now I very well may need to DD this car. Its paid for and runs great. I will cont. when I'm employed. Huge let down for myself thats for sure. It was so close.

PIC>1000 words

Billy_Mays_Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth.gif

I hate to say this but this thread is on pause for now. Got laid off yesterday.:( I will be Installing the stock exhaust and maybe DD the car. Might have to sell the others?? I wish I could finish this but right now I very well may need to DD this car. Its paid for and runs great. I will cont. when I'm employed. Huge let down for myself thats for sure. It was so close.

Sorry to hear that. Been through the wringer myself lately but finally got a break. Keep good spirits, it'll get better.

You will figure it out man!

Next thing you know it you will have a much better job than you had before...

Curious, why didn't you start out with an STS universal kit. I'm sure theres a reason. Sorry about the work situation. Been there still doing that. Good luck.

That's a shame. Here's hoping he gets a job soon and also the project gets back on track or someone picks up the pieces and carries on with it on a Marl Vlll.

I've been going thru a lot with the new job. Living away from home during the week and goin home on weekends. So that of course means two housing costs not to mention the hell its been on my new wife. On the bright side in next few months the family will be moving in with me and rent my other house.... the new place has a garage so this should be gearing up again. I do have to say the current pipes are bad a$$ headers no cats into a single 3" 40 series fm. Man its loud. And the spray is still fun with the mickeys:)

More to come in 2011

FYI....

extending the sensor wires like you did ain't the right way to do it.

You should extend the vehicle side of the harness, not the sensor wires. Ask phreakness.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back