Received cobrastar stickers today

01continental

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
They fit perfectly & look GREAT. ANY imperfections are becaue of the bad light on a cloudy day.

Not bad..Gunna take some getting used to on a ls though.

I agree, I had an 01 Continental with the 4.6L 4V. I am pretty sure the LS is quicker though. Even with a computer tune on the Conti., I don't think it would beat the the LS in the 1/4 mile. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Conti. it lacked the cornering abilities of th LS. I had the Conti. when my wife bought an '05 LS Sport V8. After I drove it I had to have one. My wife wanted me to Keep the Conti. because, as she says,"Now that's a luxury car". She traded an '05 CTS with only 46K miles and "pretty well loaded. The CTS was starting to be unreliable in the powertrain dept. Luck for a warranty she did not have to pay $1700 for a new rear and it was starting to come back when she just gave up on that Cadi. Her '05 Sport LS is loaded to the gills and she really likes that.

I kinda like it and dont at the same time....

can i get info on were to get it bro it looks sick

I think it shows solidarity with this forum. There are ALOT of people that DO want the change. If the LS was slower that most 4.6L 4V I probably would not have done it. Since I have owned a 4.6L 4V and I KNOW the LS is faster, I didn't blink an eye about doing it. Since I know that the LS 3.9L could pull-up to most 4.6Ls, and smoke it, in the 1/4 mile AND it is part of the Ford family, I feel it is MORE than justified being used as well. I also understand that each person has their own opinion, I respect that too. Some people shave emblems some don't etc.

Are there no other LS people interested or have received these special made stickers?

sucks man Im on vacation and they are probably in my mail box.....:(

Haven't received mine.

I like it, maybe not as much as the emblem, but I like the different look. Maybe if the emblem was bigger and in the center like stock and the cobra could be around the emblem. You would keep some of the stock look with the emblem in the center, then the cobra would just be an added touch.

I was hesitant as well at first, they are different. Every time I walked by the car I would look at the stickers. The more I walked by, the better they looked. People will still know it is a Lincoln by the rear emblem and my front Lincoln license plate. I installed the cobrastar metal emblem over my V8 engine emblem on the rear deck lid.

I like them. The LS needs that kind of thing to make me notice them. They kinda look like a chromed up Maxima to me.

The problem I have with these is while they are different, the LS is not a cobra. Its like to ricer fad of making a civic a type r by slapping the badge on it, its faking the funk.

However it does look good....

I was hesitant as well at first, they are different. Every time I walked by the car I would look at the stickers. The more I walked by, the better they looked. People will still know it is a Lincoln by the rear emblem and my front Lincoln license plate. I installed the cobrastar metal emblem over my V8 engine emblem on the rear deck lid.

I think removing the big cobra star and moving it to the fenders will give it a ore factory look.

The more and more I look at it im not sure either, But its still cool i guess and for 10 bucks you cant really complain even if you dont install them its still nice to have its one of a kind emblems.

got mine today! I'll post some pics when I get her clean. I must say that I like the different look but not sure if I will keep it like that, the fact that the Lincoln star is not centered bugs the :q:q:q:q out of me... lol

I got mine in the mail Saturday and put them on. I kinda like the fact that they are a subtle emblem and don't just jump out at you. Thanx Geno!

Members online

No members online now.
Back