rear neon on ebay

nvm: I think you are talking about the whole rear light assembly, well it's a good price btw

Last edited:
as far as I can tell it cannot be removed, it needs to be repainted

which sucks for me because mine was beat up by hail but the light works fine :(

It CAN be removed, but it's not easy, and it's more likely it will be damaged, than not damaged. Both the top and bottom painted trim pieces slide on/off from the side. Was probably much easier when they were new...

That link plainly states that the ballast is not included, it is just the lens and there is several mounting points missing from it. The seller states that he hooked it up using another ballast to show it lights up.

There are several of the mounting studs that are missing ( you can easily epoxy some onto the housing) NO BALLAST IS INCLUDED It is defective. I have connected the lamp to another ballast and it does light up. These are very hard to find in working condition and has been long since discontinued from the dealer.

I was just wondering because my lens is cracked and i know these lights are hard to find

I just did a complete polishing on mine yesterday. Was nasty to start off with but it looks like new now. My only problem is the black stuff inside the housing. That's pretty ugly. Wish I could take it apart though it looks like I'd destroy it if I did.

Need '98 Lincoln Mark VIII rear deck neon center light assembly. Any body have one near mint with no rust and no black mold inside?
Thanks.

Jonellis

Members online

No members online now.
Back