Rear '03 thru '06 surround

I want one. I don't feel like making an Ebay account though.

Glad you snagged one. I ordered mine and am having shipped to work. Out painter here at work does painting at home so i'm just gonna give it to him when it comes in.

That pic doesn't look like it's for a GenII LS...

I know what you mean. I emailed the guy and I'm hoping that part number is '03 and newer.

I spoke to the guy over the phone when I ordered mine. He told me it was for that Gen listed. He said when he bought out a company they had those and he's selling them cheap to get rid of them basically.

I was gonna get one just to see how a chrome one would look on the back of my 06.

I like it because it matches with chrome exhaust tips.

No jelly here. On black its alright but on any other color its :yuck:

I never quite all the way understood why the chrome lse grill is praised to high heaven but the chrome rear plate surround is the devil. Just thinking out loud. LOL.

Agreed.

Guess cause the towncars come with it chrome.... But then again all red tails are praised and they also come on towncars.

I never quite all the way understood why the chrome lse grill is praised to high heaven but the chrome rear plate surround is the devil. Just thinking out loud. LOL.

for the same reason that the all red tails are so coveted as well, everybody love how the LSE looks, so the most popular bumper is the LSE, the most popular grill is the LSE, the most popular rear surround is the LSE...

The skirts make the LSE, IMO. And obviously the front bumper along with it.

The LSE grille is nice, but I can definitely rock my McLaren and feel nothing. Even a painted original would be snazzy.

Don't care for the all red tails, but some cars pull it off much better than others.

Members online

No members online now.
Back