Real neat.

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Not really. I'm bored. This wasted about 5 mins.

img0126.jpg

Anddddddd go.

Also, it doesn't look like a raised concrete curb, but if it is - shame on you!

Pretty sweet. I sometimes pull up Google Earth just to point out my old LS to my friends, and they're just like "whatever" while I'm getting all giddy with excitement.

Ha ha, no its not a raised curb! This may be my first vehicle that I didn't lower but my fear of curbs is still very fresh!

Maybe just maybe Im bored enough i'll bust out the DSLR and snap a picture. Ehh what the heck we will see what I can do.

edit: picture taken from my house/loft/whatever thing

Ha ha, no its not a raised curb! This may be my first vehicle that I didn't lower but my fear of curbs is still very fresh!

Maybe just maybe Im bored enough i'll bust out the DSLR and snap a picture. Ehh what the heck we will see what I can do.

edit: picture taken from my house/apt/loft/whatever thing

I hate curbs and speedbumps.

Even not lowered this cars front bumper sits closer to the ground than other cars around the same height.

Man I love the styling on this car's body. The lines are fking perfect.

Yes....very sleek lines and the car doesnt look too modern or too old school either.

Here is a slightly better picture just for fun.

6813623623_a089273dc7_b.jpg

Ha you can make out the curb in this one!

Love it.

Silver on black is a great color combo.

God the LS has sexy lines... Just perfect... I never realized how tapered the trunk line was

When you view the car at this angle, it becomes clear why they stopped making it. There's no way to make a car with those lines at that price and make money doing it. My favorite feature of the cars body is still the front fenders.

Members online

Back