Ready to buy my second LS! (Update)

Lincoln_on20z

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This time im shooting for an 06 and honestly Ive never been so excited in my entire life! Had the time to think everything through now that I have an awesome job where the money flows in! finishing out my 02 will be first I already have my LSE grill, and lip kit. Tried to order my magnaflow until some things happened to my engine and transmission... :(:(:( No need to worry getting fixed Tuesday! :p:p then back on the road to get more stuff! :D!! Then getting my 2nd gen headlights and angel eyes! Also had different rims being tossed around... here some pics of the old wheels

285037_178909992177376_100001751288417_404625_4243653_n.jpg

Sweet! Good job on the job with $$$ flowing in . Little advice, just dont get too excited when you find one ! Do a good check over. Make sure there hasnt been a previous owner who neglected everything. Ive seen it happen many times .

Congrats!!!!!!:cool:

What lip kit did you get fpr your '02?

Where in Illinois lol. I live here. And could use a better job so I can afford more toys. And good luck with the 06 search. The market for those is so crazy. Either you'll find a low mileage one with no options for a really high price or a high mileage one loaded for more reasonable price. If u get lucky you can find a loaded low mileage one for a good price. There's actually a black cherry one which is colored like plum. Not my fav but it's only got 40k and it has sunroof nav hids thx reverse sensors and chrome wheels. And it is black leather to. It was a good deal at asking price of 15995 and they jus reduced it to 13995. It's in. Minnasota. On both cars.com and autotrader. That's almost a steal for a loaded 06 with only 40k miles.

Thank you all! Im pumped!

Hey man hit up Illinois, im making cabinets with them Amish lol

JT Evo it looks alright need it painted and need a place to put it on... :(:(

Your going to have to post pictures of that installed ASAP.:D

Wish you lived closer to me. I could paint and help with the install.

I haven't seen anyone with it. Except the Evo ad one. The guy use to have a "marblized" paint job. Now its white and black. Looks a 100% better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back