Ran across my old cordovan Mark VIII & I almost puked! (PICTURES)

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Why do I have this damn luck of running across my ol' cars after I've sold them? I get attached to my cars because of the hard work I put into all of them. If I'd run into them & still see them in beautiful shape then I'd be super happy but running into my car & seeing it BEAT TO SH!T just makes me want to puke... on the current owner that is. Never the less, it sucks to see it this way. I'm happy she's still running but damn, she looks like a demolition derby car.

Here's a recap of my ol' cordovan car & then what it looks like TODAY!

Getting her prep'd for paint......... 2011
IMAG1262ss5.jpg

DSCN4294ss8.jpg

IMAG0229ssdd.jpg

After it was painted
IMAG0262ssjj.jpg

Just 4 days before it was sold in October 2011
100_2235ss.jpg

100_2236ss.jpg

Interior shot right before it was sold in October 2011.
100_2248ss.jpg

August 19th 2013... TODAY! Just 21 months after I sold her.

20130818_175507_zps4ef9f0f4.jpg

20130818_175458_zpse31eaf39.jpg

20130818_175448_zps5fde1292.jpg

20130818_175518_zpsce28f612.jpg

20130818_175518_zpsce28f612.jpg

what the **** happened.

I haven't the slightest clue. If I knew the car had less then 110k I'd offer to buy it back & restore it with all the parts I have from the ivory donor car I have but she had over 155k when I sold her & I can only assume there are another 20k on her so She's getting high up there. Not worth it IMO.

Ironically if someone was to walk up to the guy & offer the owner $400 they'd send you to go fvck yourself because I bet she still runs & drives great & they can't buy anything for $400 that runs & drives great!

Sadly, but Shocking to say the least.

This is probably a case where the person who bought it from you handed the keys
over to a young irresponsible teenager.

What else could it be?

I can feel your frustration, Alex.
You put alot of time, money and sacrifice in that car.

Wow. That thing went downhill FAST. Wonder what they were trying to do with the hood?

That car has the look of one that is a theft recovery. It looks like it has been driven through a fence and field.

For all we know they could've been cooling it down while sitting in the driveway or left it unattended at a gas station or something. Assuming of course that it was stolen.

The problem is I remember this guy spent 6years in prison when he came to buy my car. Said he was done with his past & wanted to start a new life. Live for his son... He told me back before getting arrested he had a short fuse. I think some if not all of the damage on this car has been done during a temper tantrum because the way the interior is torn, it makes no sense. The seat covers look like they've been sliced with a knife. The message center has 4 torn out buttons. The ash tray is torn, the center console lid is filthy, the steering wheel is nasty...

I have ways of finding out exactly what happened to the car since I know a friend of his that installs tinted windows but why? What's the point?

sucks to see something you put so much sweat into get torn down
----
now that car is absolutely Ghetto Fabulous, it's got that full on thug, "I don't fkn play' , look to it....
----
strange crack/hole over grille

I wonder if it "lost" the hood somehow judging by the busted up header panel and different color hood.

so....the buyer just go outta prison and gave you several large bills for your restored Cordovan? :shifty:

nobody loves you like your mom....maybe if you can find her she'll fix that car!

nobody loves you like your mom....maybe if you can find her she'll fix that car!

How on Earth would I be able to find that guy's mother? He was on thin ice with her anyway. I remember she insisted that he buy a Corolla or a Civic & she said it to my face a couple times! He wanted a Mark VIII because he owned a 95 prior to being locked up! I doubt that woman will loan him another dime!

He was probably driving while intoxicated, ran into a metal guard rail while simultaneously knocking a streetlight over that ended up landing on the hood. He was too drunk so he kept driving at which point the hood flew up and busted the windshield. At that point he pulled over to take a looksee at what he just did, while out of the vehicle a wolverine made its way into the car where it decided to take a nap. Driver got back in and it woke the sleeping wolverine, said wolverine began thrashing around causing said damage to the seats.

That's what really happened.

Members online

No members online now.
Back