raced a seville last night - in the spirit of LvC

AbrahamLincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok, so this 03 seville was flying up next to me - two dudes like pointing and saying something. so i put down my window and i was like whats up?? and the passenger muttered something and i said what, as i was saying what the light went green, he punched it... i thought to myself you son of a B! so i gunned it about delayed and barely caught up to him, he has the balls to say hahah thats right cadillac bla bla and i was like yo wtf was that! and hes like you only got a lincoln some jive this is a cadillac, ok now it was game time.

light goes green again, i mash it - he doesnt go i let off. then the passenger in the seville starts talking again this time i put the window up on him and got ready for the next light -

we both went - i blew his doors off - got like three lengths on him all said and done at least - those things are no joke though there quick, but i ended it with a nice RWD trac lok burn out to smoke em out once he got behind me.

+1 for Lincoln -1 for Cadillac driving haters!

So what you're saying is you were just minding your own business :steering when these dudes were all like Dude :waving: and you were like Dude :waving: and then you were both like DUDE :waving: then it was on :F until you were all like oh HELLS NO and won whilst doing a victory burnout :burnout: and leaving them with a sense of defeat :eek2: :D Way to Go Man! Hope you enjoyed my use of smilies to enhance the story :shifty:

didn't you just get you car back running last night ?
and your already f`n with cadies?

Hey, hes gotta road test the upgrades! Lol. Down this way, i see quite alot of Northstar Caddies, trouble is, they are usually driven by old people.

Hey, hes gotta road test the upgrades! Lol. Down this way, i see quite alot of Northstar Caddies, trouble is, they are usually driven by old people.

I thought you were one of those old people.:D

I see people also driving STS's and CTS's all the time 90's style.. still driven by people who have no clue. Those that do have a clue have the ones all beat up and you wouldn't want to drive them fast. Burn more oil than gas. LOL.

Whats done to your car and is it a gen I or a Gen II. Well anyways, good job putting them in their space

yea that day i got the issues fixed with the walboro... i left the exhaust off after the midpipe (almost right after th third cat) because i have to get back in there to put the new level float in (im still waiting) thing sounds mean and it hauls ass.

you should have seen the look on his face! he didnt see the 4.10 gears coming.

Whats done to your car and is it a gen I or a Gen II. Well anyways, good job putting them in their space

95 mark viii non lsc- so gen I - LMS chip, Big cone filter - smoothed out the intake - removed resonators and silencer, walboro 255, deleted mufflers and resonator on the exhaust with glasspacks (they were off when i raced) richmond 4.10 gears, ford racing traction lok. coil conversion 1.5 inch drop with some snowflakes, oh yea and 15% tint :)

Racing caddies does wonders for my self esteem. Nah seriously the best races I've had (as far as wanting to keep going and going and going) have been against caddies. I saw an Eldorado and we went for about 10 miles on the freeway a few weeks ago, weaving in and out of the very few (gotta keep it safe) cars on the highway at about 1 am, funny how we both went to taco bell after too

Racing caddies does wonders for my self esteem. Nah seriously the best races I've had (as far as wanting to keep going and going and going) have been against caddies. I saw an Eldorado and we went for about 10 miles on the freeway a few weeks ago, weaving in and out of the very few (gotta keep it safe) cars on the highway at about 1 am, funny how we both went to taco bell after too

who won???:)

It's good you guys like racing us Caddy guys given our limited mod support thanks to the OBD2 CPU:bash: but that's about to change.:eek: :headbang:

"you only got a old Lincoln, this is a NEW CADDDDDDILAC (heavy stress on CADILLLLLLAC." ZZzzzzzZzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz another soul lost.

I had an SRT10 pick-up cruise up on my right rear, this last Saturday, and when he opened it up, I heard it, and got into it. He was able to roll up alongside, but couldnt pull ahead. To be honest, that surprised me. Even with 500 ponies, his 5000+ pound truck couldnt pull ahead of me. He eventually had to back off, when his right lane ran out...Ha!

LOL,What if that had been some retired guy who used to hustle streetraces back in the day and tore you a new one. Then went to bingo and told his friends that he wooped on some young whipersnapper who tried him at the light. And then....Logged onto LVC and told all of his golf pants wearing friends. lol

In a parallel universe maybe...lol:D

Last edited:

Members online

Back