Question about your sig pics

Ray switch not needed, not made any more.

Air ride>coils :)

p_00186.jpg

Damn all these pics of slammed and sensor lowered marks makes me want to sensor lower mine lol. I would do it but when it goes from warm to cold outside the front end dips to the floor, the whole right side goes down all the way first after 1-3 days of not starting it up, then the left side goes down but not all the way.

The side going down is the side that has the cracks in the fold and it is usually noticed in cold weather when it starts. When that one side goes down, the other side doesn't have the strength to hold up the heavy front end on it's own.

You can, (when money allows), switch to the Gen 2 style air shocks. I have them on mine and the ride is a bit better than the steel Gen 1 style. If you get new ones, you should be worry free for around 15 years. IMO, it's worth it because I like the air ride, as do many others.

The side going down is the side that has the cracks in the fold and it is usually noticed in cold weather when it starts. When that one side goes down, the other side doesn't have the strength to hold up the heavy front end on it's own.

You can, (when money allows), switch to the Gen 2 style air shocks. I have them on mine and the ride is a bit better than the steel Gen 1 style. If you get new ones, you should be worry free for around 15 years. IMO, it's worth it because I like the air ride, as do many others.

I love the air ride, so when I have the $$ and its time i'll get all new air suspension parts. The only way I'd switch over to coils is if it was impossible to get any new replacement air suspension parts. The car rides ridiculously smooth, my dad and I have gotten a ton of compliments from people who have been in the car and they can't get over how comfortable it is and that its almost 18 years old lol.

Members online

Back