Qeustion?

Tony Starks

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
should i trade in my 2005 LSE v6 for a 2006 Lincoln LS v8?? :confused: people are tellin me to stay away from the v8

Why are they telling you to stay away from the V8?

that its a gas guzzler and that the 2006 models have alotta problem :confused: this is my first whip i dont kno too much about this :q:q:q:q lol

that its a gas guzzler and that the 2006 models have alotta problem :confused: this is my first whip i dont kno too much about this :q:q:q:q lol

Total garbage! The difference in mpg is ~1. Yep, about 1 mpg better is all the V6 achieves. I have 2 2006 LSes and they have been trouble free. Pre-owned 2006s with low miles can be had for upper teens. You won't be disappointed!

First "whip".....What the hell is that all about???

urbandictionary says...
When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile.

I do enjoy my V8:confused:

I was trying to leave the answer to his question simple:D

V8!:iconcur:

+1

The only problem that I have had with my V8 is I had to replace the original plugs at 74,000 miles. It was previously owned by an older guy who baught it new in 2001. I had a superchargered V6 in my last car and I love my V8, especially since it gets better gas mileage!

urbandictionary says...
When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile.

then why do I see people doing it with :q:q:q:q cars!!!!

YouTube - Ghost Ridin' Grandma

oh man thats funny. Grandma knows how to boogie!!!!

is this a serious question? hell yes get the V8, also as i have owned a V6 and now a V8 i agree that there is really no real differance between to two in MPG, but there is a differance in GO

i avg 16-19 in the city and 22-26 hwy...i dont think thats bad for a v-8

i also have a v-6 magnum and it gets 16 in town...go figure

Wait, wait, who makes a v4? I thought cars were all inline 4's?

Members online

Back