:q:q:q:qing FDA

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So the FDA banned all flavored cigarettes... and that includes clove cigarettes which I enjoy smoking... NOT COOL....

That sux.
Guess I am going to stock up on clove cigarettes .

gay-called-demotivational-poster.jpg

why not just sip a magarita after each puff? or suck on a lemon or lime...you know you can get artificial flavors nd just dab it on the butt (LOL, that sounds funny!)

so the FDA is going to ban flavored cigarettes, but all the extra chemicals the cigarette companies add to the tobacco are ok? what a joke.

I was just up to my watering hole and a friend, who smokes, just returned from the middle east with a carton of cigs with these warnings for you smokers.

Camel2[00].jpg

Camel 11613[00].jpg

Although I am all for smokers quitting, I REALLY feel that the nanny government we are paying for, needs to f u c k off. Give me MUCH less taxes, and even LESS government oversight.

I just got in an argument with a Missouri State Trooper about a Click it or Ticket citation he was about to give me on the side of I-70 last week. I told him he might as well save his and the clerks time by not writing it, cause I was'nt gonna pay it.

He got kind of upset when I informed him that I was'nt going to pay my government to remind me that "statistics" show that I am safer with my belt on versus off. I have my ways around traffic legality issues, so I was'nt worried one Iota about my DL being suspended.

Normally, that does'nt work, but he let me off on both the seat belt, and the 8mph over ticket. Would'nt have bothered me regardless, but was kind of refreshing that he saw the light.

reduces firtility? So if i smoke alot i can bang as many chicks as i want with out wrapping it up and she won't get pregnant?? Maybe I should start smoking.......quit????? remember, no one likes a quitter!!

The FDA is just trying to tell Brandon to smoke a real cig, like lucky strikes or camel non-filters

My wife would NOT be happy about a ban on menthols! Can't stand the things, myself.

reduces firtility? So if i smoke alot i can bang as many chicks as i want with out wrapping it up and she won't get pregnant?? Maybe I should start smoking.......quit????? remember, no one likes a quitter!!

won't stop her from giving you HIV, Crabs, Herpes, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, etc etc

have fun with that....

Members online

Back