Props to LaserSVT and Sapperfire

twinbopilot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
After the Corsicana carshow (well covered in another thread by Laser), Laser invited me and Sapperfire back to his place in the country. We made a Lincoln Mark VIII convoy out into the Texas countryside. Those twisty Texas country roads really allow you to test the limits of your car! My front end was sorely lacking, but Sapperfire replaced my inner tie rods and sway bar links in what seemed like record time.

Edit: Sapperfire objected to the installation of the Moog Stab links. He felt like they wouldn't fit. They do have a bend in them that the TRWs do not. Laser quickly showed that the Moogs did indeed fit.

My ride home might well have been in a different car. I felt like I really enjoyed my Mark more than ever before. That's how much better it drove!

The support and camaraderie of LVC is embodied by members like LaserSVT and Sapperfire. These guys are what its all about.

Thank you LaserSVT.

Thank you Sapperfire.

You are the heart and soul of LVC.

Last edited:
Its cool mang, it was a good time. I liked driving your car and I was suprised when we were exiting that corner how I couldnt pull on you through third. Wasnt expecting that.
But your cars chasis and motor does not show its mileage at all.
Next time when I am not so tired I will really push the car for you, we had some fun but I knew I wasnt sharp enough to go to the limits that day.

This is what it's all about :cool:

Dr. SVO phd

Was glad to help, and glad you are now enjoying your Mark 8 even more.
I look forward to the next meet, and I'll look up those wires for your amp if you haven't gotten those done by next time

It wasn't too much like Deliverance..nobody got butt raped in the woods

Well if you come out to Lasers house and want some butt love, he got some new hill-Billy neighbors across the way, maybe they can hook you up

Members online

Back