Project X

looks great! love the projectors... did the same thing on my ranger, wish i could do it on my gen1

Were are the chassis pics you tease!
X lol how about XXX

This car....incredible.
Forged internals .....vortec...upgraded fuel....cold air intake...re-stiched int. bad ass tunes....unreal body mods...rear trim delete...welded body seams..custom wing...hand made hood....hand made lights front and back.

You sleep much?

The Tubes - She's A Beauty - YouTube

I'll get the chassis pics up as soon as I can take them. I had to sleep a little last night.

LMFAO....

Hope the wife don't go looking for this.

attachment.jpg

Regarding your new seat skins. Did you just take your old leather to a shop and have them make copies?

Regarding your new seat skins. Did you just take your old leather to a shop and have them make copies?

I sent them overseas and had new skins made. Gen II patterns are now on file and I can get more made.

Like China? Or would you rather not say?

Yeah, China. We do leather for the dealerships and I met the owner of the company that supplies us. He loved the fact that I was a car guy and did it for me as a favor.

What do you mean by "you do leather for dealerships"? The covers look like you got them to fit nice. Do you upholsterer cars?

What do you mean by "you do leather for dealerships"? The covers look like you got them to fit nice. Do you upholsterer cars?

Sorry, the guys in the shop that work for me do heated seats, remote starts, keyless entry, mobile video, back up video/sensors, navigation, and leather for dealerships. Expediter service. They order base cars and we outfit them with the options customers want.
I did it many years ago, I've been a GM for years; sometimes I wish I could just go back to the shop.. lol

Thanks. I used some 1/2" foam I got off one of those upholstery sites. Some type of Hi-density stuff.

Incredible

Kick ass car! Excellent work, lots of time and effort invested. Send pics of motor/trans when done please. Keep going- don't stop now!

There's a serious amount of drooling going on over here! Beautiful car and skills! This looks a helluva lot like a tech. manual to me. Can't wait for more pics! :yourock:

i love the head lights, tail lights, and the rear spoiler, cant wait to see it all put back together.

i can see a lot of people stopping you and asking you what kind of car you are driving.

Members online

No members online now.
Back