ProCharger Supercharger System for 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII

Legend1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale the non-intercooled ProCharger D1-SC supercharger system we made up for my 98 Mark VIII. It is a complete system and includes, the D1-SC supercharger with an 8 psi pulley, all bracketry and hardware, injectors (47lb.), all duct work, 90MM MAF, cold air filter assembly, and FMU fuel management. All you need is a fuel pump and a custom tune. $4000.00 OBO

Thanks,
John
(770)722-2587

www.templeperformancecars.com
www.legendmustangs.com

Finished Blower.jpg

Power Output

It made 426 RWHP. One the third pull on the dyno it broke a connecting rod or piston and windowed the block. With my work schedule being a 2 job affair I made the mistake of letting a mechanic we had used in the past install the blower and do the initial tune. He said he would have no issues doing the tuning but part way through called and said I would have to call in my regular tuner because he was having detonation issues. After the motor expired he informed me that it had done it several times. My regular tuner, who had been responsible for all my Legend cars and Lincolns, flew in to tune it and had no issues on the dyno and all the numbers looked great and it just let go at 6200rpm. Life lesson learned the hard way!
So I am regrouping and going with an 03/04 Terminator engine so I have forged internals and the roots blower.

John

Wish I had the spare cash as my new computer store I have almost everything invested into it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.
Back