Prayers requested.

It's not easy to stay positive, but a day at a time, and things can get better-I know. You have lots of friends here, and we are all pulling for you.

Our prayers are with you and your family. Keep up the faith... we will on our end.

T

Thank you to everyone, Although Im a relativly new member I was unsure of the response In requesting prayers (like Im some big shot... lol) But Honestly everyone has put a smile on my face I was been delightfully welcomed here.
I'd give everyone an E-hug but ummm yea they got hacked :p

in mine too...

I had an aunt with MS; she did alright for the longest time... Hang in there

I have a pretty positive outlook on whats going on all things considered. Im still able to grin and smile. Im more concerned with Getting Gino's exhaust then what my treatment options are. Im Already doing the daily Copaxone injections. Its just progresssing alot further then my doctors orginally thought.

wow,
you definately have my prayers,

Good luck and keep your mind on fun things,like the exhaust and your next round of upgrades

So tonite i temporary lost most of my vision. lost my depth perception and i see auras black spots and lost my ability to speak cohertantly. so im coming to you live in the icu. god bless pda phones.

My Thoughts are with you :)
I can't imagine what your going through. Try and stay positive man. Hope things go the right direction!! !!

Good luck man, I know you'll be out soon destroying those roads again with blow up dolls out the sunroof.

Most important is to be positive in the mind and do all you want in this life.I can't believe i am still alive with all the crazy things i have done but i would not change it for the world. So live it up and do the things you want because when it is your time its your time.Set goals and dreams then go after them and if they are 5 women at one time or a 1000 hp lincoln that you can slam to the ground doing 200mph down the highway dragging and shooting sparks then go for it ,best of luck and my prayers and thoughts to you.

hehe^^ I did set my goal for this month Im hoping to get the LMS exhaust this month.

There you go! See, It's the little things that keep you goin. Or in your case, the gift of stainless steel for your Mark.

So hang in there Brother and fight the good fight.

Agreed. Im hoping to get the exhaust and the exsessive Amperage 300A at idle alternator.

Agreed. Im hoping to get the exhaust and the exsessive Amperage 300A at idle alternator.
I wonder if you can run dual alternators then with a pair of optima batteries in the trunk.just a idea

A lady who lives near me (who has MS) was on some kind of hormone treatment.
it could be something you ask you Doctor.

I have Fibromyalgia which is in the same family of illnesses , I know going on Daily with a chronic illness is not EZ

Keep your eyes focused strait ahead , even when you can't get out of bed.

It was just about a week ago when I saw the blow-up doll shot, I couldn't stop laughing, I had to share with my friends :D . You have many friends here and we'll be keeping you in our prayers. Good luck and try to stay positive.

Thanks, Im finally home, Im on a Daily injection of Copaxone, 200MG of steroids, a long list of migraine meds.

Its great to be home, I have to stay positive for little girl. (6yr old)

One day at a time. Thats the only way I can survive to tommorow.

Thought I would give this thread a bump.
As far as I know nobody has been able to contact mafioso.
He hasen't posted since March 13th.

DSCF1108.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

I hope he is doing well.
My prayers are going out to him.
My sister also has MS. She is doing good at the moment.
Toke up Mafioso, that's what she does. Allll the time.;)

Members online

Back