Prayers requested.

mafioso

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
As some have read Im very ill with Multiple Sclerosis.

I go in at 3pm to have the most recent MRI results, to find out how fast Im lossing my Brain to the scars of the lessions.

I would like to request some prayers in my time of need.

Thanks guys :)

I beat my bone cancer, and got slapped with the MS nonsense.

I figure I have to keep on going because no one else will for me. :)

Damn dude, I just talked to you the other day, and really did not know. My current gf/fiancee leukemia and has had it since she was a kid, its in remission (THANK GOD!!!!). So, I can understand what you are going thru.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family with the hopes that somehow you can beat this one as well.....or at least live a long life and the ability to cope with it.

I'm not even gonna act like I know, or think I know what you are going thru or how scary it must be. But I will wish you the best of luck and hope you can find some peace.

My mother was diagnosed with MS in 1992. While she is challenged with the disease, the diagnosis helped her understand what was going on and thus showed she wasn't going nuts. My mother is still doing well today. My point is that while it will challenge you, in most cases you'll learn how to deal with it and may grow stronger because of it.
You are in my prayers.

Well Just made it home from the doctor with good news and bad news. my Prior lesions have healed into scars now new ones have appeared that are threating my motor functions, They have me on enough steroids to kill a few horses. 1 Gram a day.

I pray that I can fight through and keep my motor functions, and stay the same.

:q:q:q:q dude start lifting the weights get jacked up...might as well have all the ladys want you while your at it bro...Lifes to short to let this stuff get you down just remember to enjoy life man...

My wife and I will continue to keep you in our prayers through your fight with this disease. You have a tremendous amount of support here. Keep fighting!

Members online

No members online now.
Back