Post your Mods and Ones in your near future!

Mods

2005 mustang gt crankshaft polished and race prepaired . mod max 4340 forged h beam rods with arp 2000 rod bolts. manley platinum forged flat top pistons for 10.5:1 cr. cobra intake. livernois beehive valve springs. crower stage 3 camshafts. imrc plate delete. 60lb/hr siemens-deca fuel injectors. ngk tr6 spark plugs. p1sc procharger supercharger@12psi.lincolm motorsports mufflers. coustom x pipe. zinik wheels. lambo doors. g force and boost post guages.

2005 mustang gt crankshaft polished and race prepaired . mod max 4340 forged h beam rods with arp 2000 rod bolts. manley platinum forged flat top pistons for 10.5:1 cr. cobra intake. livernois beehive valve springs. crower stage 3 camshafts. imrc plate delete. 60lb/hr siemens-deca fuel injectors. ngk tr6 spark plugs. p1sc procharger supercharger@12psi.lincolm motorsports mufflers. coustom x pipe. zinik wheels. lambo doors. g force and boost post guages.

That sounds badass. Ever taken the beast to the track? You have what I want for my 97. Some lumpy cams and some better guts. And after that, hello more boost.

That sounds badass. Ever taken the beast to the track? You have what I want for my 97. Some lumpy cams and some better guts. And after that, hello more boost.

yes I did awhile back fuel pump couldn't keep up with engine so it ran out of gas 3/4 of the way and coasted thru the lights at 13.1 . I' ve fix the problem by installing a larger pump and putting a sump on the botton of the tank. Just got to get some slicks and try it again.

Motor Mods:

SCT chip from Dennis Reinheart
Steeda UDP's. best E.t. Thus far 14.4 @98 2.2 60ft
99 cobra W/P

Appearance Mods

Polished intake manifold
Polished FPR
Polished W/P pulliey
Polished coolant crossover pipe
Polished Alt 130 amp
FRPP blue spark plug wires
1995 1/2 hids