Post pics!

so ray did the shop ever sell your mk8 and any you know...

MrWilson said:
That green mark at atco, do you know who that is, or were you just there...because if you dont...i think that that is me. i remember going up against a white fox in the right lane.

No bro....that is my car when we went to Atco about 4 years ago.....LOL :N :Beer

Looks like Nocera went from summer performance tires to slicks in about 45 seconds. LOL. Cool vid Ray.

1wykdmk8 said:
No bro....that is my car when we went to Atco about 4 years ago.....LOL :N :Beer

oh well its still hot neways

jeese louise! thats a lot of vids. not complaining, its always awesome to see "my' car in a video.

1wykdmk8 said:
Here is another video.....you need Windows Media Player to play it.

A little credit please!
That was Johnnys car but it was yours truely doing the SIC burnout!!!
And my boy Torrey was doing the one in front of me in trixies car.

unstoppable said:
A little credit please!
That was Johnnys car but it was yours truely doing the SIC burnout!!!
And my boy Torrey was doing the one in front of me in trixies car.
So what are you saying, Johnny doesn't know how to stick his foot to the firewall?

Ray, we have to find some of that footage of a couple of guys burying the speedo. That's what is needed for that Sammy tune.

MonsterMark said:
So what are you saying, Johnny doesn't know how to stick his foot to the firewall?

Ray, we have to find some of that footage of a couple of guys burying the speedo. That's what is needed for that Sammy tune.

I know I have seen one or two, but those ppl have to chime in so we can get it.....or I can just go out on the highway and video me doing over 100......hehehehe :Beer

MonsterMark said:

Dont know, but he asked me to do it. I was the one driving it down the street as well.

A guy I know has a vid of my silver car going down the street smoking the tires for at LEAST 1/8th mile right when I got it built, but I have been trying to get him to get me a copy for years now.And now, he and I dont get along too well, so its probably lost forever.

unstoppable said:
Dont know, but he asked me to do it. I was the one driving it down the street as well.

A guy I know has a vid of my silver car going down the street smoking the tires for at LEAST 1/8th mile right when I got it built, but I have been trying to get him to get me a copy for years now.And now, he and I dont get along too well, so its probably lost forever.

Should I post that rental car video Chris........????

Damn man....that sux.....that would be sweet to get that video.

I NEED TO SEE RENTAL CAR VIDS!

who knows if there is another way to get a digi camera to dl pics to your omp without having the program installd (i lost my disc) i got a vid of it breaking the nedle off the speedo.

Ok....this is the last video that I will host....I will only host it for a short period of time....so if you like it please download it.....along with the other ones....they will not be on the site for much longer either.......like within the next few weeks..... :Beer

http://home.comcast.net/~1wykdmk8/chrisk.wmv

1wykdmk8 said:
Ok....this is the last video that I will host....I will only host it for a short period of time....so if you like it please download it.....along with the other ones....they will not be on the site for much longer either.......like within the next few weeks..... :Beer

http://home.comcast.net/~1wykdmk8/chrisk.wmv

ray whos is that and how fast is it

HE is on cardomain, and i htink anywhere from #1-#3 under the mark catigory.
somthing like 1200 hp? if i remember correctly!? nothing excessive, just enough to get you up them steep western mountians :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back