Possibly wanting another Mark VIII!

truckerlincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok. It's been way too long since I've had a Mark VIII and I'm possibly wanting another one next spring. This is what I'm looking for: Gen 2, under 100K miles, white with grey interior, in good condition. Other choice: Gen 1, good body, under 100K miles, any color, grey interior, motor doesn't have to be that good. Preferably southern car. Any help is greatly appreciated helping finding one. Thank you!

There was a white Gen II on Craigslist near me that was at about 87K, white/gray for $1800. Needed a windshield and mufflers. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a southern car on Craigslist.

you only think you want another mark viii? Whats wrong with you? You should defiantly want another mark. I have 2 now and if I had the money my whole street would be filled with my mark viii's lol.

i'm with you chris, i wish i could buy a warehouse and just fill it with all different marks. i'm on the hunt for another 98 myself, but it wont be a daily driver this time.

I can list off about 15 different Marks I want...

93 blue on blue, 95/96 LSC black on black, 95 competition white on black, 97/98 LSC black on black, 97/98 LSC black on white, 96 Diamond Aniv, 98 CE in cordovan on gray, 98 LSC gray metallic on black or gray, 95 chameleon on whatever, 95 whatever on willow, 96 baltic blue on gray/black, Mafioso's car, every Mark Jeremi built, Omen's 93, The Supermark, The Terminviiitor, Frogman's 98, Mikes 95.... just to name a few...

I looked on some sites and autotrader looks about the best for what I'm looking for. Thanks for the advice everybody.

I have been contemplating selling mine in a couple months (spring).. but may sell earlier if you are interested. Thinking of replacing it with a CTS-V or SHO.

1998 Mark VIII. 41,000 originial miles, never saw a winter (Florida car). White Pearl tri-coat metallic with light graphite leather:

Image155.gif

Image159.gif

IMG_0886.gif

...plus a few mods :cool: I have the original window sticker, all manuals, both remotes, keys, original wheels, etc..

I have been contemplating selling mine in a couple months (spring).. but may sell earlier if you are interested. Thinking of replacing it with a CTS-V or SHO.

1998 Mark VIII. 41,000 originial miles, never saw a winter (Florida car). White Pearl tri-coat metallic with light graphite leather:

Image155.gif

Image159.gif

IMG_0886.gif

...plus a few mods :cool: I have the original window sticker, all manuals, both remotes, keys, original wheels, etc..
damn!! trucker buy this beautiful car

Image155.gif

Image159.gif

IMG_0886.gif

damn thats pretty sexy

Thanks gentleman, I do love the Mark but want something newer like a new SHO or slightly used CTS-V :D

your welcome. choosing between those 2 would be tough. sho runs a 13.0 flat and the 05 cts-v runs 13.2 if thats the year you want. not sure about other years.

Absolutely love 96fleetwoods gen 2!!! Exactly what I had in mind. Also leaning towards a silver gen 1. My brain is in overload with ideas!

Members online

No members online now.
Back