Possible Twin-Screw Blower Deal.

Would be interested in a blower kit for the 4V Mark

• Yes: I am interested right now.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Yes: I am interested but not in the immediate future.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
57TBird said:
Go to Sullivan Performance products,

http://www.sullivanperformance.com/index.htm

and click the "Tell us what you want" link on the left hand side of the page (near the bottom). Click the "4.6L B heads" engine option. Then the "positive displacement blower option" Then pick the 2.2L KB blower.

They are getting ready to make a positive displacement blower intake for the 5.4L DOHC, and I'd like them to make the next one for 96-98 cobras and 93-98 Mark VIIIs. If enough people ask for it, they will make one, so spread the word.
Talked to hubby and wife at Sullivan months ago when this 1st surfaced and they informed that they are a ways from starting, much less getting it done. They were pretty late on the 5.4L and she said it was going to be a while. I think they want to see how that market plays out before jumping into another. They are one of the sources that is a little nervous about too many players getting into this at the same time. Don't know if they are leaning twin-screw or centrifugal/turbo route. If we get anything at all, it will be one or the other. The trick will be to get 2 different parties, each doing one so we get our choice. That would be the cat's meow. I gave them our site and poll numbers so they could chew on it.

Goodwill

Again thank you for you time and effort. I will be interested in either product.Patience is a virtue.At least someone is interested .

I know it's been a while since anyone said anything in this topic, but wanted to say that I'm interested in this product as well. Just bought a '98 Mark VIII LSC recently and need to speed it up!

Here's the only one that you can bolt on today, on ebay. They don't come up on ebay often, so now's someone's chance to try it out on a Mark VIII.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7978450645&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

If I didn't have to buy a new front clip and suspension for about the same price; I'd get it, then throw on a snow boost cooler, so I could run more psi (while saving up for a forged shortblock).

57TBird said:
Here's the only one that you can bolt on today, on ebay. They don't come up on ebay often, so now's someone's chance to try it out on a Mark VIII.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7978450645&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

If I didn't have to buy a new front clip and suspension for about the same price; I'd get it, then throw on a snow boost cooler, so I could run more psi (while saving up for a forged shortblock).

that will bolt on to a stock mark viii?.

Been watching this topic for a while, I'm considering trading in one demo car to build a 11 sec Lincoln. Were not in a position to wait to long it must be started by fall.

If anyone has info on weather this will happen or not please let me know at:
MooreExcess2004@yahoo.ca
www.Macrom.it

John Moore

Nope.....and to be honest..... Your better off upgrading to C heads, and using OEM ford parts to bolt an eaton/KB/Whipple on a mark.

My 2 cents.

I totally agree with you on the modding thing, it would be nice to see a kit come out like that.
Maybe they can make a special cowl that can be added to our stock hoods by a local bodyshop.
Or some kind of ram air scoop like the str chargers have.
I think an adapter kit for the 03/04 screws would be the cheapest route for now, what better way to ensure that good parts will not be wasted?
Count me in!

Wow this is a good subject base on the dates I would say that this a dead issue, too bad it would be cool to have a screwed lsc.

The KB has kits out right now for the B heads, they aren't the greatest since they are not intercooled but they are better than nothing.

wow. 2 year old thread. guess it went nowhere.

ive abandoned my eaton project in favor of twin GT3037s. i prefer turbos anyways.

Probably too early to ask this, but would there be packages for higher boost? such as maybe 13 to maybe even around 18 psi? And any thoughts on maybe even an intercooler with it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back