Piller Lincoln Emblem

mikepietras04 said:
GrayGhost01
Guess you really like stickers?
oh, and i dont mean to be a dick, but... that isn't a "strut cover" in you pic, its the EVAP solenoid cover. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/510004/10

Understand what it's covering. However, try to explain that to a customer where the plate goes. The cover does go on top of the strut bolts so in essence it's a strut/EVAP solenoid cover.

As for stickers, what exactly are you talking about?

Here is the L I N C O L N emblem. Thanks Ghost for the help.

Smaller LINCOLN pic.jpg

Gray Ghost that carbon piece on your steering wheel, is that a sticker or what? If it is is it over the leather or do you have a wood wheel?

Here is an other picture of my L I N C O L N emblem. Thanks again Ghost.

LINCOLN pic.jpg

John_P007 said:
Gray Ghost that carbon piece on your steering wheel, is that a sticker or what? If it is is it over the leather or do you have a wood wheel?

No that is a complete overhaul of the steering wheel. I sent an old steering wheel to www.american-stitches.com and had them put the carbon fiber insert in the steering wheel.

The LINCOLN emblem looks great!

orlando

GrayGhost1 said:
Thanks! Out of all the mods I've done to my car I get the most compliments from that $15 emblem. Go figure!

Ken

hey ghost i am looking for the V8 emblem that is on the back tail light on a 2000 lincoln ls any idea what the part # is or when i can get it?
thanks alot i would apreciate your help :)

GrayGhost,
Wow!!! That's a sharp LS. I've only owned mine for about 4 months and those pics are pretty close to what I had in mind for mine.

ocorral20 said:
hey ghost i am looking for the V8 emblem that is on the back tail light on a 2000 lincoln ls any idea what the part # is or when i can get it?
thanks alot i would apreciate your help :)
FordParts Network –

• 2w4z-5442528-aa (LSE emblem)= 27.99
    • 1W4Z-5442528-AA ('LS V8' emblem)= 19.99
    • XW4Z-16098-AA ('Lincoln' trunk emblem) = 11.99
FordPartsNetwork.com - Torrie.

LSjake said:
GrayGhost,
Wow!!! That's a sharp LS. I've only owned mine for about 4 months and those pics are pretty close to what I had in mind for mine.

Thanks. It's still a work in progress but I'm having fun with it.

GrayGhost1 said:
When you get the emblem it comes ready to mount. No need to have it spaced because it comes with plastic on top for easy mount. When you get it you'll see. Here is the only picture I have of the emblem:

510004_30_full.jpg

i had to bring back up this old thread. i just ordered this thru fordpartsnetwork. it was $15.99 with $7.99 shipping. cant wait to see what it looks like on the wood. looks REALLY sharp with the carbon fiber behind it.

YAY!! cant wait to get it. :monkey:

can you let me know what you think about it with the wood grain. Cause... man that looks tight.. But i only have the wood not carbon fiber. Hope it will look that good.

GrayGhost1 said:
When you get the emblem it comes ready to mount. No need to have it spaced because it comes with plastic on top for easy mount. When you get it you'll see. Here is the only picture I have of the emblem:

510004_30_full.jpg

Any ideas on where else to mount the logo. I have the factory wood trim and don't wish to replace/cover it witch a dash kit. I don't think it would look good on the wood, but what about the glove box or something? Tell me what you think.

jdsimons said:
can you let me know what you think about it with the wood grain. Cause... man that looks tight.. But i only have the wood not carbon fiber. Hope it will look that good.

Completely missed your post. I guess mine above is a bit redundant.

What about the area above the wood? like to the left of the passenger side vent?

Members online

No members online now.
Back