Piller Lincoln Emblem

John_P007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have seen a few towncars w/the Lincoln Emblem on the pillers I wanted to get them for my LS and put them on my pillers do you know where I might get some? I have looked on ebay and on computer haven't found any?
Do you think it will look cool? One place (don't remember where) they had some plastic thing that went over the piller and it had the lincoln sign in that, but I don't know if I want that......

Sifrino3 said:
You have a picture?
I'm sorry I don't, but I am talking about the piller between the front and rear windows.....

John_P007 said:
They are cool, thanks for looking for me..... keep checking :)

Thanks again,
John
Ken just bought some - B-Pillar Covers from Torrie at Ford Parts Network for $110 plus shipping. part number 2W4Z-5420049-AA (DEW98 Lincoln B Pillar).

My Lincoln dealer had them on display yesterday.

Ken's photo:

bpillar1.jpg

Those B-Pillar covers are mine and they came with an embossed Lincoln Star on them. Also, you can buy those emblems from me. Email me to discuss it.

Do you have any pictures on a LS you can send or post? Also do they hold up? Will they come off during car wash?

But that is basicly what I wanted, I just wish they had the sign and I can put it on my car insted of paying over $100 and have them fall off in the car wash....

I haven't installed those yet but they come with very strong adhesive tape on the back. I doubt very seriously that those will come off. I have the Lincoln emblems for sale here. The emblems come with 3M emblem tape and is very strong so it won't come off unless you pull it off.

Ghost how much would the emblems be? Think they would look stupid on the pillers?

John_P007 said:
Ghost how much would the emblems be? Think they would look stupid on the pillers?

John,

The emblems are on my eBay store here:

My eBay Store

They are $35 a set. As for them being on the B-Pillar, I guess that would be up to you if they would look good or not. I've never tried them there so I don't know. What color were you thinking about putting there? I'd say the OEM black would look good but I don't know about any of the other colors.

Ken

That would be what I would use, I just don't want it to be TOO MUCH.... but I do think I love how you have the LINCOLN above your glove box.... How does it look in person? How do I get that??

You can get the pillar emblems out of a junkyard. They were on a lot of Lincolns. The MarkVII Bill Blass cars got them too.

John_P007 said:
That would be what I would use, I just don't want it to be TOO MUCH.... but I do think I love how you have the LINCOLN above your glove box.... How does it look in person? How do I get that??

It really looks better in person than in a picture. The part number for the emblem is 2L7Z-7842528-CA. You can just about buy it from any dealer. I bought mine from Ford Parts Network. Contact Torrie at torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com. He'll take care of you. I believe the price was around $15 or $20.

can u send me an other pic of it please??? You did a GREAT job of spaceing the letters was it tuff? Is it Chrome color?

John_P007 said:
can u send me an other pic of it please??? You did a GREAT job of spaceing the letters was it tuff? Is it Chrome color?

When you get the emblem it comes ready to mount. No need to have it spaced because it comes with plastic on top for easy mount. When you get it you'll see. Here is the only picture I have of the emblem:

510004_30_full.jpg

JoshMcMadMac said:
Ghost, that looks really cool!

Thanks! Out of all the mods I've done to my car I get the most compliments from that $15 emblem. Go figure!

Ken

GrayGhost1 said:
Thanks! Out of all the mods I've done to my car I get the most compliments from that $15 emblem. Go figure!

Ken
Trust me, I know the feeling. It's always the little things people notice the most!

Gray Ghost my L I N C O L N just came in and I put it in.. L O V E it !!! I centered it insted of putting to the right like u did, Have to be a little different :). I will take pic's later... U where right looks WAY better in person, but then again I liked it in your pic..

Definitely take some pics. I'd like to see it. I'm glad you liked it. I bought two at one time and I've been undecided where to put it. I guess I'll hold on to it until I decide.

BTW, who did you end up buying it from? FPN?

Ken

I got it at my dealership. This it was like $17.00 in change like the same price your guy wanted but think he wanted an other $7.00 in s&h.... My friends love it :)

Yeah, I get more compliments from that $15 piece than anything else. I paid over $2,000 to get my wheels and have them chromed. Most folks don't say anything about them. Funny how those things work.

Members online

Back