Pics of the car since I've gotten her back.

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys yesterday I was messing around with the car and decided to snap a couple of shots. First time I've really took some pics since getting her back out the shop. Will taking her back on Saturday to take care of some small issues. I posted these pics in the official picture thread but decided to make a new thread in case some of you don't make it to that thread that often.

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

Man I love the black. I was tempted to paint mine black but it's too high of maintenance for me.

I love mine. Yes high maintenance but when clean it looks amazing.

nice ride leaser.

Thanks guys, yes black is a hard color to keep clean. This is the second black car I've owned. Hopefully in a few weeks I will put a nice coat of wax and sealer on her. Right now working on getting the HID assemblies connected.

I said it before but ill say it again, that is one sexy LS. Will you be dropping it?

Beautiful car, great looking paint job!

Paint is looking awesome.

Is one of the fixes the hood resting slightly up on the passenger right side?

There's something about having the front-end of an 06 and a rear of a 00-02 :hump::hump::hump:

man I tell you what (don't lie you read that in hank hills voice) I hate chrome on late model cars but on a black Lincoln it just goes so damn well.

Lea, are u going to add side skirts if you are able to track a set down?

again, looks great, god i'd be scared to even have her outside... Let alone next to that Toyota....

Paint is looking awesome.

Is one of the fixes the hood resting slightly up on the passenger right side?

Yea, that's one of the things I'm going to have him correct. For some reason he repainted the hood after he had painted the car and he took it off the car to paint it.

Lea, are u going to add side skirts if you are able to track a set down?

I'm thinking about it. The factory side skirts on the car are painted, probably can't really tell in the pictures, but if I come across a nice set I might scoop them up.

I said it before but ill say it again, that is one sexy LS. Will you be dropping it?

Yes I will be dropping it. I have Eibach springs in the garage. I'm waiting to see what's going to come of these coil overs that one of the members on here is having engineered for the LS. If they turn out to be good quality, if not then I will slap on the springs with new shocks. I'm really tempted to go ahead and put them on if you know what I mean.

Once again, thanks guys for all of the compliments. The Toyota is my everyday vehicle and plus every man needs a truck. Got it for a good deal and it's a 04 and had 49k at the time I purchased it last August. I know it needs a good washing, lol.

I simply like the LS. :). But, and yes there is a but; there is something about having the relatively hard to find gen 1 lse parts on a non lse LS that does make me smile a bit more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back