pics of the 96 and 97

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Had a wedding this week at home so I took a couple pics of my dads 96 and my 97. If you are wondering what the decal on the window says, mine says "NOT your Grandpa's Lincoln" and my dads says... you guessed it... "This is your Grandpa's Lincoln". My boys got the decals for his.

Mark VIII 055.jpg

Mark VIII 053.jpg

Mark VIII 057.jpg

Mark VIII 054.jpg

How far do those tips stick out on your mark. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. Where did you get them? How do they sound.

How far do those tips stick out on your mark. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. Where did you get them? How do they sound.

They stick out far enough that you will hit your shin on them if you are not carefull. They stick out about 2 inches past the bumber at the longest point. They are magnaflow tips. The car is loud but only because it has no mufflers.

I am considering putting mufflers on and taking the tips off, but Im not sure. I am spraying 100hp and typically a car on spray likes to be able to breath. I do think the car would run better with a good set of mufflers when I am not spraying. Still would like to add a double x , but have not taken the time to do it.

Thanks for all the comments. We picked the 96 up this spring. Black on Black with 30,000 miles on it. One owner.

T

Man I love those rims.

Most people either love them or hate them. Even though I own them, Im still not sure. I honestly like them with out the chrome pcs. I have thought about having the Chrome redone in black chrome as well as the tips and the window trim.

T

That does it! My chrome is coming of and I am wiping out a can of black paint.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back