Pics of LS at DUBS with 2 Pics NWS

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Some pictures of the LS at DUBS with the new Street FX lights on. The last to pictures posted are not work safe. You have been warned.

LS 93.jpg

LS 90.jpg

LS 94.jpg

LS 87.jpg

LS 86.jpg

LS 92.jpg

LS 89.jpg

LS 91.jpg

LS 88.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 01.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 02.jpg

Those florescent lights killed your car man. But the Street FX looks awesome, especially the Purple. Makes it look PIMP imo. :p And look, theres proof on your hood!

Is that the lights making your car look that color. Maybe Im going crazy:confused: :confused: :confused:

The lights in the building made the LS look brown or root beer.:( They really killed the paint. I showed in the World of Wheels show in '06 in the same building. My neighbor asked me "when you paint the Lincoln?" I looked at him puzzled. He said "the Lincoln looked root beer under the lights".

Those are some ugly chicks man!

I mean the blond would have potential if seen from the front, those thighs are disgusting and the second chick looks like a troll doll.

^^ +1
The easy take-home girls at my local watering hole look better than that! Of course, it always seems there are more hot girls by the end of the night... I suppose that goes with the saying "She may be a 2 at 10, but she'll be a 10 at 2"

Members online

Back