Pic of my 97 blk on blk lsc

thelincolnbuff

LVC Member
Reaction score
Not the best angle.....butt I was bored so thought id throw it up hear. ------------------------------------------------------Ok I no I no different strokes for different folks! I knew Id catch some crap about the wing but hey I like it! It dont look like it in this pic but it does actually hang over the back a inch or so. strongly considering the 1.5 inch lowering kit. In my opinion the chrome wheels on the all black car looks bad azz especially at night with thoes HID glowin bright! LOL

006.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with everything the above posters said..No wing, diff wheels and lower it..Then it'd be very sexy..

It might be my comp but has that tint turned purple?

I think it was just placed in the wrong place! It was placed way too forward. It's supposed to go atleast 3 inches to the rear!

yep. definitely sitting too high.
i like everything else about the car though. something about black gen 2s..

Lower it no wing and on saleens.

also some polished exhaust would set it off.

maybe if you moved the wing back a bit. but i cant stand the wheels. maybe some bullits or adr kasai's(if you can find a set). i do like how youre going out on a limb with your car.

maybe if you moved the wing back a bit. but i cant stand the wheels. maybe some bullits or adr kasai's(if you can find a set). i do like how youre going out on a limb with your car.

those adr kasai's are sharp.

ADR_94MK8.JPG

they would look good.

Yea this could go on and on I just came in from the garage and the spoiler hangs over the hump 1 inch. Any further and it would start getting some silly looking slope to it! Heck some cars have their wings mounted right behind the rear window. Since "none" of the Marks came with a OEM factory spoiler "WHO" is to say where it should be mounted 2" here 3" there? lmao. As for the wheels I personally dont like the Mustang/open type spoke wheels that show off the rusty and dirty brake rotor etc. Diff. getting a lowering kit! Not trying to stir the pot here. My opinion just like azz ho's everybody got 1. :eek:

Yea this could go on and on I just came in from the garage and the spoiler hangs over the hump 1 inch. Any further and it would start getting some silly looking slope to it! Heck some cars have their wings mounted right behind the rear window. Since "none" of the Marks came with a OEM factory spoiler "WHO" is to say where it should be mounted 2" here 3" there? lmao. As for the wheels I personally dont like the Mustang/open type spoke wheels that show off the rusty and dirty brake rotor etc. Diff. getting a lowering kit! Not trying to stir the pot here. My opinion just like azz ho's everybody got 1. :eek:

lol. hey man, your car! all we can do is give suggestions.
you like it? all that matters.

Your just defending yourself as any other person would do. Just going against the grain a little bit w/ what you've done thus far...No worries..

What size are the wheels? Is that matte black over the chrome trim?

p.s. I can see why you wanted to cover up inside the fenders..Ima have a project this spring trying to make the inside of mine pretty.

Members online

Back