Philly Area Meet / WMMR Show

codewize said:
If the trans cooler comes in time for me to install it, I'll bring the STS down. Although, I guess, as a buddy system thing I should bring the Fleetwood..

:headbang:

LOL!!
You're a trooper just for driving that far in my book. I know I wouldn't, but I'm just lazy that way! Does anyone have your registration info so they can register for you maybe? Is that even possible?

Well I'm pretty excited about getting out and meeting people along with getting the cars out there. It doesn't look like anything exciting is ever going to happen anywhere near me so I have to drive.

I'm registered. I got in before they closed it on the website

Katshot said:
LOL!!
You're a trooper just for driving that far in my book. I know I wouldn't, but I'm just lazy that way! Does anyone have your registration info so they can register for you maybe? Is that even possible?

That's cool. Well, unless someone complains, I'll save you a spot! Actually, I don't really care if anyone complains!! LOL! :headbang:

Don't forget to tell them you are with the LVC club when you get there. I hope we can be all together maybe we can get together with the group that OldSchool1 has coming.

I dare someone to stand i the way

:F

It's hard to stop 3 tons of Detroit steel

Maybe I'll fly the rebel flag for fun :)

Katshot said:
That's cool. Well, unless someone complains, I'll save you a spot! Actually, I don't really care if anyone complains!! LOL! :headbang:

Big T, The TerminVIIIor and SuperMark will be on hand representing the VIII's. Who else?

blowermotor4.jpg

t3newa.jpg

ne5.jpg

ONEBADMK8 said:
Big T, The TerminVIIIor and SuperMark will be on hand representing the VIII's. Who else?

blowermotor4.jpg

t3newa.jpg

ne5.jpg

Who else do you NEED?! Those two hotties pretty much cover it I would think. :slam

So this is kind of a drag. They're calling for afternoon T-Showers here and in Philly on Sat. Bring rain coats and chomois

:woowoo2: :frown: :cool:

BigT said:
Don't forget to tell them you are with the LVC club when you get there. I hope we can be all together maybe we can get together with the group that OldSchool1 has coming.
HizHonor has a white 1992 Lioncoln Town Car, I have a 1988 sky blue Lincoln Mark VII and my wife has a 1976 Dove Grey Lincoln Mark IV.

Group numbers will surpass what we could muster at this late a notice plus I belong to EVERY board and cannot represent anyone but South Eastern Pennsylvania Ford Meet ... that is unless I had a tee shirt (HINT HINT)

The latest weather report suggests that there's a chance of rain LATE in the day so I think we'll probably be ok since the show will probably have broken up by then.

Kevin, Do you have a cell phone? I'll give you a call when I arive. I intend an being there before 9:00

I'm trying fo 8:00ish to register.

Katshot said:
The latest weather report suggests that there's a chance of rain LATE in the day so I think we'll probably be ok since the show will probably have broken up by then.

My cell is 609-828-3803 and I guees I'll be aiming for around 8:00 myself. Went to a local show tonight and it was great! Big turnout. Probably some that will be at the Franklin Mills (WMMR) show tommorrow.

It's not looking like the caddy's gonna make it, unless it gets inspected by tommorow morning. I'll try to be there regardless though.

Just finished detailing the inside of OldSchool7 and giving her one coat of wax. I think it's the first detailing she's seen since 1995. Also gave OldSchool5 a coat of Carnuba.

Make sure to bring your lunch over to Jack "HizHonor" Cahan's car because he said the engine bay was clean enough to eat off of :)

Detailing? Whats that. LOL I'm bringing the car the way I drive it everyday and will try to get some wax on it when I get there.

See you soon. It's 4:14AM and I'm leaving in about 5 minutes.

OldSchool1 said:
Just finished detailing the inside of OldSchool7 and giving her one coat of wax. I think it's the first detailing she's seen since 1995. Also gave OldSchool5 a coat of Carnuba.

Make sure to bring your lunch over to Jack "HizHonor" Cahan's car because he said the engine bay was clean enough to eat off of :)

Ok so I made it to this one. I had a great time and it was great to meet all of you. If you managed to get pics, please post them.

:invasion:

My batteries died too. I had a good time. It was cool seeing Lincolns and Cadillacs at a show. I hope everyone else had a fun. We did stay dry during the rain and was able to get the cars dry after it stopped very quick.

BigT said:
My batteries died too. I had a good time. It was cool seeing Lincolns and Cadillacs at a show. I hope everyone else had a fun. We did stay dry during the rain and was able to get the cars dry after it stopped very quick.

I Got Good Batteries :)

Jack "HizHonor" was right. His engine bay was clean enough to eat off.
Estimated 250 cars and just as many spectators. A brief shower let us see who had the best wax. Cars as old as 1931 and as new as 2004. All five categories were represented genuinely and participants from all the major boards were there. Any major dude with half a heart truly could tell you my friend.
Pa020370.jpg

Pa020373.jpg

Pa020348.jpg

Pa020350.jpg

Pa020361.jpg

See the rest at http://www.lscclub.org/meet/20041002/default.htm

All I can say is, if it wasn't for meeting some nice people from this forum, the day would've been a waste. Poor Codewise after driving 3-1/2 HOURS ended up having a little electrical "issue" that caused him to have to tear part of his car apart. And WMMR didn't even give him a prize! Can you believe THAT!! It was great meeting HizHonor, OldSchool1 (and Mrs. OldShcool1) and yes, Jack's engine WAS clean enough to eat off of! I even managed to actually TALK to OldSchool1 when he wasn't on the phone. Something about the President needing advise on how to prepare for the next debate I think. Anyway, he was also busy taking a lot off pictures (so when are you going to post the REST?). Ok, so here's a few I took of our crew, hope you like them.

New STS's web.jpg

Dee Snyder web.jpg

The Caddy's web.jpg

Lincolns 2 web.jpg

Lincolns 1 web.jpg

Thanks KatShot. As I said it was great to meet everyone, The rain was a drag but we handled it. The car seems to be fine now. I appreciate your help and concern. The ride was worth it. In a Fleetwood it felt like an hour. Your car is awsome and I'm gonna build the second one.

PS. I don't need no stinkin' award, I've got the car :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back