Pepperman's Boscobel Meet Pics

i could have my friend from school help me make them:D she's sleeping over right now..... hah... wake her up after only 3 hours of sleep and force her to make cookies with me.... could be entertaining......:D

but on second thought i don't want her near me when i'm cooking.....she'll tell me i'm doing something wrong.....:mad: sadly i don't really use the "french technique" i supposedly learned in school....i just make them the same way i've always made em...... which is..... i dunno?:(

i think i'm going to make some cookies..... everyone can wake up to them.... it'll be kinda cool.....:)

now if only i have the ingredients......

Nyssa said:
i could have my friend from school help me make them:D she's sleeping over right now..... hah... wake her up after only 3 hours of sleep and force her to make cookies with me.... could be entertaining......:D

but on second thought i don't want her near me when i'm cooking.....she'll tell me i'm doing something wrong.....:mad: sadly i don't really use the "french technique" i supposedly learned in school....i just make them the same way i've always made em...... which is..... i dunno?:(

i think i'm going to make some cookies..... everyone can wake up to them.... it'll be kinda cool.....:)

now if only i have the ingredients......

Must . . . resist . . . sarcarstic . . . remarks . . . mmmmm . . . stay away from the darkside torque' . . . must . . . not . . . . . .

torquemonkey said:
Must . . . resist . . . sarcarstic . . . remarks . . . mmmmm . . . stay away from the darkside torque' . . . must . . . not . . . . . .

Oh like you would even try to resist!!! LOL:p

Look out Young Nyssa the dark side is very strong.:eek: and evil;) Oh and don't for get the good side (that's me) I want some cookies!

torquemonkey said:

im with torque on this one mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Yoda Master of the force.

Yoda.jpg

Wow .. What did I start Nyssa ?:eek: :eek: Just asked about some cookies Well take care of the guys I think my new wife would be jealous if I got cookies in the mail.:eek: :eek:
I hope your classes go to good us are you going bake in september? I also understand about being spoiled with good equipment :D :D

Oh and Serg, pepps, Rich and all, I was holding on for dear life when she was driving. Man I hate being in my passenger seat:eek: :D

"Conti I was wondering why you weren't driving "Now I see the pictures DUH :eek:

The pics are really great pepps good job man.:)[/QUOTE]

yay for more pictures!!!!!:D

i still haven't uploaded my pictures yet...... someday??

That belongs to 94m5 it does look orange but it is a copper color he told me. :cool:

so i finally got my pictures off my camera.......

OH MY GOSH! this is going to take me a few hours to resize them all......:eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back