Pepperman's Boscobel Meet Pics

chickenviii said:
i was behind them and i was getting nervous driving my own car through the corners that fast, so im sure conti was screaming but i couldnt hear, the windows were up

Damn boy I missed this post... I need to take you out on these curves and show you what a mark can do in the curves.

She's not a squat sports car but she can get down when needed.....

LOL.....

mespock said:
Damn boy I missed this post... I need to take you out on these curves and show you what a mark can do in the curves.

She's not a squat sports car but she can get down when needed.....
LOL.....

Yeah, Right! Rich...SHOW ME! lolol I was 2nd or 3rd fromt he last so I kept laggin behind so I could ride a few curves, nice!!! The little strip of road ya got there holds 120 nicely.

Serg - can't wait to get our Marks together! TOOO HOT!!! Missed ya!

Pepp, nice Pics and please make sure Pupp is safe!!! The pics are too cute!

SMOOCHES

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
Yeah, Right! Rich...SHOW ME! lolol I was 2nd or 3rd fromt he last so I kept laggin behind so I could ride a few curves, nice!!! The little strip of road ya got there holds 120 nicely.

Serg - can't wait to get our Marks together! TOOO HOT!!! Missed ya!

Pepp, nice Pics and please make sure Pupp is safe!!! The pics are too cute!

SMOOCHES

MsM8

Debi Pup is safe he has his traveling partner with him. ;)

IM000659.JPG

Sergmark said:
Pepps Conti was probally bagin his head to the jams and forgot who was drivin :eek: :eek: Thanks so much for posting more pictures, I wish I could have made it.
Did Nyssa Bake some cookies?? She was taking some sort of cooking in collage.
No Serg, Nyssa didn't bring any cookies, i was looking forward to some cookies.

Serg, peppes, Nyssa will bring cookies next time. I will make sure she remembers.

Oh and Serg, pepps, Rich and all, I was holding on for dear life when she was driving. Man I hate being in my passenger seat:eek: :D

The pics are really great pepps good job man.:)

no need for cookies i brought enough candy to kill a horse hell maby even 2 just ask rich, and pepps i could of passed you if i could see you i was way back 2 cars in front of debi i wanna take my 2 up there and carve some of them corners:D

chickenviii said:
no need for cookies i brought enough candy to kill a horse hell maby even 2 just ask rich, and pepps i could of passed you if i could see you i was way back 2 cars in front of debi i wanna take my 2 up there and carve some of them corners:D
I wished that i had brought some of that candy home with me, but i didn't hey Chicken can you hook me up with some of that candy that you still have. :D

pepperman said:
I wished that i had brought some of that candy home with me, but i didn't hey Chicken can you hook me up with some of that candy that you still have. :D

No problem we have plenty.....can i ship it cod??? I know UPS does climate controlled shipping but I'm not sure about FEDEX????:)

that was not normal nyssa speed through those turns...... that was more of a fusion of my lead foot and an old woman.
(guess who's the old woman?:D )

I didn't bring any cookies because i'm done with all of my baking classes, and i don't like to bake at my house. (the school spoiled me with fancy equipment. har.)

I COULD bake some cookies and mail them to you guys:eek: .... i have boxes that i got from the post office for that exact purpose.:cool: :D

Nyssa said:
that was not normal nyssa speed through those turns...... that was more of a fusion of my lead foot and an old woman.
(guess who's the old woman?:D )

I didn't bring any cookies because i'm done with all of my baking classes, and i don't like to bake at my house. (the school spoiled me with fancy equipment. har.)

I COULD bake some cookies and mail them to you guys:eek: .... i have boxes that i got from the post office for that exact purpose.:cool: :D

Yum!:)

Only if you promise to stick your finger in the batter to sweeten the mix.:cool:

ROFL.

i kinda have to stick my fingers in the dough when i have to shape the cookies..... and while i'm eating half of the batter.......:D geh... just thinking about eating cookie dough is making me sick......:(

wouldn't the chocolate chips melt while going through the mail? thats the only problem i forsee...... plus they would be a few days old by the time you would get them..... nothing beats a fresh cookie.;)

I agree a fresh baked cookie nothing beats it, but they would still be good after a few days. ;)

Yes, so shipping in the cooler months may be the best idea. However, I'm sure that a Scholarly Baker as yourself would find a way around the heat issue.
Nonetheless, you have it right on w/ the freshness. Essnece of Nyssa best served hot out of the oven. -:cool:

torquemonkey said:
Yes, so shipping in the cooler months may be the best idea. However, I'm sure that a Scholarly Baker as yourself would find a way around the heat issue.
However, you have it right on w/ the freshness. Essnece of Nyssa best served hot out of the oven. -:cool:

weeellllllllll..... i would feel bad if you guys got an inferior quality cookie...

but if you want them i'll send them. today wouldn't be a bad day to bake..... its only in the 70's...:rolleyes:

Nyssa said:
weeellllllllll..... i would feel bad if you guys got an inferior quality cookie...

but if you want them i'll send them. today wouldn't be a bad day to bake..... its only in the 70's...:rolleyes:
As long as they are baked by you Nyssa they will never be inferior. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back