People with cool cars.

Dude, come down. If the shop picks up quick (and I have a chit ton to work on already the first few months) id love to have you there. You are one of the smartest people I know and in Hawaii I always turned to you for car advice.
Bet I can get you a job at Just Brakes till I can afford to hire you. :D :p

I'm making 25/hr flat rate and averaging about 115%

Now you know why I dont want to leave ;)

I can offer $12, free beer and some slightly used dorritos.

Are they cool ranch? I looooove cool ranch. I also live about 2 minutes from a frito lay plant...

They can be whatever flavor you like my friend. I really would love to have ya come visit though. Maybe with some vacation time you can visit for a couple days. Drink some beer from the kegerator, play some pool and then hit the titty bar. :)

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demo.jpg

They can be whatever flavor you like my friend. I really would love to have ya come visit though. Maybe with some vacation time you can visit for a couple days. Drink some beer from the kegerator, play some pool and then hit the titty bar. :)

Congratulations on the shop man. BTW up here were swimming in titty bars. Better make it a whore house! :D

For people wanting to help clean/paint and install shop tools on the 18th will also get discounted labor for the first year. Dont care if its a brake job or a blower install, I will save you some serious coin.

So whos in?

Why can't you live closer?

Members online

No members online now.
Back