People with cool cars.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I want your cars! Well a group picture of your cars. I am getting close to opening my shop and after its cleaned up I want an uber cool online picture of the building with tons of cool cars and I have seen some bad ass ones here. I am looking at the weekend of the 25th next month or maybe March 3rd.

Looking for Vetts, CTS-Vs, Cobras, Factory Five cars, Fox Stangs and similar bad ass. All the very nice Marks in the area too! lincolnboy, GMAN and anyone else I would love to have your cars there. I know there are a ton. The Get together would be in Golinda and I will supply coffee and donuts and if the kegerator is working I will have three kinds of beer on tap. I want to put a couple on lifts and pack my bays with them and throw some out front. Since my plan is to start slowly doing basics on every car I am planning on getting a dyno in a year and really doing some neat stuff. I can do motor swaps, blower installs and brake/suspension upgrades but it will be a bit before the cool cars start to show after I show off what I can do. But a web page with your guys beautiful cars will help jumpstart the buisiness. I wanna fill the shop and lot.

Gonna build a couple bad ass shop cars but thats gonna take a few months. Building a bored/stroked/forged twin turbo Mark VIII and a couple blown SN95 Cobras that will be added to my signs and buisiness cards. I wouldnt mind if anyone wants to volunteer a sweet car or two for buisiness card pics for now too.

Let me know whos in. After the 18th I will know for sure if it will be the weekend of the 35th or the 3rd.

For people wanting to help clean/paint and install shop tools on the 18th will also get discounted labor for the first year. Dont care if its a brake job or a blower install, I will save you some serious coin.

So whos in?

Probably wont be able to make it down, but I can take any updated pics of the Mark you need. Just had the engine bay completely detailed.

I know you have a ton of cool pics of it, but If you need anymore just say the word.

Probably wont be able to make it down, but I can take any updated pics of the Mark you need. Just had the engine bay completely detailed.

I know you have a ton of cool pics of it, but If you need anymore just say the word.
Looking for cars that can be in front of the building for the web site. I already have a couple Lambos, AMG, Turbo Judge, Cobras and many other cool cars that will be there. I want the place to look like a million dollars.

If you could make it I would pay for your gas. Thats the car that started all this and I want it to be on my buisiness card if thats ok with you. I wan a pic of it on the lift to show its underside and everything!

Even if I could show, you would make me park mine down The street maybe in the next city over. Good luck to you bill, Hope you make more money than you ever imagined.

Last edited:
If you could make it I would pay for your gas. Thats the car that started all this and I want it to be on my buisiness card if thats ok with you. I wan a pic of it on the lift to show its underside and everything!

I can afford the gas, it's just a matter of the time...... Let me see what I can rearrange... Is if for sure one of those two weekends?

With the cars you've listed, it sounds like you're at least half way there. Is there any chance of a spray booth installation?

I can afford the gas, it's just a matter of the time...... Let me see what I can rearrange... Is if for sure one of those two weekends?
It will definatly be one of those two weekends. 25th is the goal but if there are issues then the 3rd it will be.
With the cars you've listed, it sounds like you're at least half way there. Is there any chance of a spray booth installation?

Prolly not. The bay on the end thats is covered by a security door will prolly become a dyno bay within the next two years. For now its where Sapperfrires car will sit untill he gets the motor done.

25th is the current plan for picture day. I wanna set up cars on liftes and in bays and scattered out front. Want the place to look like its the place for cool cars. :)

Bring the LT Jacksun, it will be cool.

Now the big stuff is on the 18th with clean and paint but you can come during the week Jacksun and help me linolium the office and do up the bathroom and hang new celing tiles and such and still get the discount.

Basicly anyone that helps in setting up I will be overly generous on labor discounts and parts discounts when I can get them. :)

Take a picture of your building, I will find a similar looking building here in Miami & take a few pictures, lol.
Not understanding why but here it is now:

IMG_20120121_125606.jpg

This is a rough idea how I want it to look just with the lot all weed and grass free:

bills3.jpg

The inside I am just gonna epoxy the floor, linoleum the office and paint the support polls bluea as well. Also want the unfinnished office wall inside painted white.

IMG_20120121_122059.jpg

IMG_20120121_125504.jpg

IMG_20120121_125451.jpg

After the 18th I will know for sure if it will be the weekend of the 35th or the 3rd.

I'll teleport my Mark out if it's the 35th. But good luck with your shop. I'll send you my TBird to fix if you don't mind a BIG :q:q:q:qING HEADACHE.

Fuk I just released I have to wash that fing monster. You know how hard t is to wash the top of a truck.

Well im out. Car is loaned out and hoping to get it back soon. But might hit up the shop later this year for work.

I dont drink so I need someone to come check out the kegerator and make sure it works. I will buy the kegs for everyone to drink on shop paint day the weekend of the 18th.

Steve, come on down. I will have a spare room at the house or you can just sleep on the pool table. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back