Parts from Sapperfires blue 93!

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are all off Sapperfires 93 Blue on Blue Mark VIII. Most of you know that most of the stuff is newish and in excellent shape if you followed his thread.

Tokicos with lowered spring conversion. Not sure of the springs brand but the car rode and handled excellent with this kit. $250 OBO
W3Z2 ECU $60 (no traction control)
Gen 1 climate control in perfect shape $50
Ravin (Flowmaster replica) 2.5" catback with x-pipe. Tips are bent up (Gen 2 tips) so they should be replaced but exhaust sounds killer and does not drone. $100
93 driveshaft. $100

If you need blue interior parts then PM me. Some are nice.

does the z2 only work with a non traction control car?
i know NoLimit had some problems with a computer he had.

Would you sell just the shock. Ya selling the rear lowering swaybar end link.

Never installed lowering links on that car. Whatshisface from Dallas is getting the shocks and springs next weekend and having me install them.

does the z2 only work with a non traction control car?
i know NoLimit had some problems with a computer he had.

It was a W3Z3 that wouldn't work in my 94 without TC but I was also told that the computer was bad. All I know is that it worked fine when pulled from the 93 that had TC. When I put it in the 94 and turned the key on, the cooling fan kicked on and the car would not start. It was like it didn't have gas but something wasn't right anyway with the cooling fan coming on with the key. When I put the W3Z2 in the non TC 95, it cranked right up. My Z3 might be bad for all I know.

Members online

Back