Parting the triple black 98 LSC

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I tried selling the whole car, but ended up pulling the front shocks this past weekend. I am going to keep the cupholder, abs sensors, sunroof, and steering column. The rest is up for grabs. It has 140k miles or so and, as you can see in the pics, is in rough shape. Just list your wants, and i'll see if it's in good shape. http://s561.beta.photobucket.com/user/micahsfamily/library/1998 triple black

Shoot me a text if youve got a ballast for rear neon laying around

Looking for right outside lower front seat pieces. The ones with the seat switches in them. Over head light switch. It looks like the left lower sear trim is broken. Let me know.

@Claude. I know the drivers side is busted, but i'll check the passenger side.

@93mkviii. I know what you mean. It's usually the other way around. lol.

You have a better car lined up, Kendrick.:) This one is going to rest in pieces......

Stop wasting peoples time and put the money where your mouth is kfan

I may have a line on a set already from chargerxr, but how are the rockers on that car?

The carpet is in pretty good shape, but it is a different color black on the 98. 97 was ebony, 98 was midnight black (dark grey).

The rockers are in pretty good shape, too, but I'm not looking forward to cutting out rockers. :D

The weather here has been ridiculous, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. For those of you who have asked about parts, get back with me and i'll start pulling them.

Looking like good weather this weekend. I'll pull the seats out and vaccum so you can see any stains or areas of wear. Close-ups also.

GMAN. Do you still want the skins?

Members online

No members online now.
Back