parting out 98 mark VIII lsc

my buddy Ed needs a driverside door panel in that light graphite grey color, can you take a good close up picture of its condition please, its going into a cherry 98 lsc so if its damaged dont waste your time, if not, shoot me a price shipped to 34684, thanks.

my buddy Ed needs a driverside door panel in that light graphite grey color, can you take a good close up picture of its condition please, its going into a cherry 98 lsc so if its damaged dont waste your time, if not, shoot me a price shipped to 34684, thanks.

i will take a pic of it tomorrow could you pm me you email i wil send them over. do you need the fuel door button i have someone interested in that
thanks

I need the little chrome button on the tip of the turn signal stalk (I do not need the entire assembly). Also the wood trim around the center stack and shifter bezel. And possibly upper and lower front control arms if the ball joints are in good shape. Also the ballast for the neon. And the map light panel between the sun visors. Zip is 27376. Thanks!

I need the little chrome button on the tip of the turn signal stalk (I do not need the entire assembly). Also the wood trim around the center stack and shifter bezel. And possibly upper and lower front control arms if the ball joints are in good shape. Also the ballast for the neon. And the map light panel between the sun visors. Zip is 27376. Thanks!

i will check on these parts i think i have most of them. the rear neon ballast already sold. how hard is it to remove the button on the turn signal lever.
pm me your email i will get some pics to you
thanks larry

how much forall 4 wheels and tires shipped to 28208 mine are peelin and ones got a bad seal

my wheels have some pitting in them and the tires are worn out.
let me know if still interested
thanks

i still have the lsc side moldings but i dont think i can remove it without cracking the paint

still have front bumper, header panel, fenders, and hood
all in good shape

pick up only best offer before they hit the trash

how much for both ends of tail lights and pass. head light? its hard to tell is it painted or chrome trim.. my zip 95843

Evaporator tray, under trunk in back with the canisters. PM a price if they are available and aren't rusted through. :)

Members online

Back