parting out 98 mark VIII lsc

lechols155

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
hi i am parting out my 98 mark 8 with 115k. the trans was just rebuild about 4k miles ago.
some of the bigger things suspension trans ect might take a week to get out
i am keeping the motor for now

let em know what you need

IMG00146-20100305-0950.gif

IMG00147-20100305-0951.gif

how much for the pass side front plastic fender liner. the part below the fender and above the wheel. zip 60030

I want the mats and the little covers that go around the seat bolts. Also would like the information controll center button bezel if its not scratched AT ALL. I keep buying them for $10 or $15 and they all say perfect but show up scratched to heck. :(

If you could PM me for it all shipped to 76639. USPS flat rate box should hold the plastic parts. Not sure if the mats will fit in one or not.

Is the center console in good shape? IE, are the cupholders working?

If so, I'd be interested in that. :)

How much for front seat covers and center console lid shipped to 71203?

Looking for the small button that releases the fuel door....located just behind the trunk release button on the driver's side door. I will definitly buy if you can part with it!

How much for the heated seat control panel and buttons and knobs to 99202? Also would want the drivers side power window buttons and the passenger side air vent.

pm me a price on just the ballast for the rear neon please.

to zip 45215

is the radio trim in good shape? if so how much to zip 62618

I might be interested in the entire moonrrof asssembly including the tracks. Is it still working?

Members online

No members online now.
Back