Parting out 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
exhaust!

Im located in Gloversville, NY 12078 its 45 min from albany! I have the whole complete Exhaust off the car right now! Its nice and solid all the way around! Rear section has 2 mufflers and 2 chrome tips! then splits into single pipe and goes to a front section that spilts in 2 again and has 2 nice cats with all 4 O2 sensors and the egr tube! I will sell the complete exhaust for $150 and thats super cheap! This would cost about $1,000 or more at lincoln! if interested my paypal is Olerummy@hotmail.com

Im located in Gloversville, NY 12078 its 45 min from albany! I have the whole complete Exhaust off the car right now! Its nice and solid all the way around! Rear section has 2 mufflers and 2 chrome tips! then splits into single pipe and goes to a front section that spilts in 2 again and has 2 nice cats with all 4 O2 sensors and the egr tube! I will sell the complete exhaust for $150 and thats super cheap! This would cost about $1,000 or more at lincoln! if interested my paypal is Olerummy@hotmail.com

Correct me if im wrong but isn't the LSC exhaust true dual???

i need the driver side inner door handle bezel. the piece behind the inner door handle with the small led green light in it. only if the coating isnt scratched or peeling. do you have this?

Hmmm I heard from him once then POOF nothing...

I really wanted to pic some parts up! Damn

I hope he gets back to me

beware his descriptions are not always accurate... I bought a set of ivory seat skins off his "other" parts car, claimed to be mint when I finally got then one had a cut in it and the other was pretty worn. he never answered my replies either after I got the skins.

beware his descriptions are not always accurate... I bought a set of ivory seat skins off his "other" parts car, claimed to be mint when I finally got then one had a cut in it and the other was pretty worn. he never answered my replies either after I got the skins.

Did you get pics before you bought the seats?

Dude are you kidding me, You left me a good feedback for these seat skins on ebay??? I will show anyone, you bought other parts also???? are you pms today? You even paid paypal if there was a prob you would have filed a dispute, anyone can clearly see that IVORY car was mint??? Get real, I could have got $100 more off someone else?? Im am dead on when I decribe something, you want 30 other happy customers I had from parts off that Ivory car??? Crap I will post 50-60

also to BlntdEyez thanks for asking, I did show him pictures of skins, and my feedback says a+++ better then expected? Whats wrong with this guy, sounds like they ripped after and hes pissed at me. Good thing I do not delete emails, I got one from him saying thanks a million?? LOL LOL

Do You Still Have This Car? I Asked For A Specific Part Thats I Cant Find But Have Not Heard From You. Are You Still Parting It Out Or Is It Long Gone?

What kind of scammin BS is this Crap? Oh it's super cheap. You DA it a couple of metal pipes just sittin around! just sell the dam things, Their not even what you claimed them to be. How are you gonna try to make sale pitches on used crap? People like you make me sick, trying to take advantage of people for your own personal gain.

How much for the wipers? 200 Their super duper uper clean would cost you 210 from the lincoln dealership!

ground_zero298 is people like you who make ME sick! $150 for a complete exhaust and you want to cry saying im a scammer for charging to much??? LOL get a life, if it is to much go buy it at lincoln and spend over $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back