Parting out 1995 Mark VIII

WebVette

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1995 Mark VIII- Deep Jewel/saddle tan interior, I already have most of the interior out of the car, springs are gone. Car was hit in front, so no good pieces in front clip.

This car had coilovers on it, so I put them on my wife's 95, cause the air ride controller went bad. Front bags are in great shape. Maybe like 3 or 4 years old, and they stay up good. $50 for the bags.

Trunk lid and rear lights are all good, bumper cover looks pretty good. Can send pics if interested.

Hit me up if you're looking for something because I'm going to yank the engine for my 47 Ford and then the rest is going to the scrap yard.

OEM webvette is usually so busy I doubt he'll answer. i helped pull the bags and they are in great shape.

Hi, I need a good chrome grill ?????

I think everyone with a gen 1 is looking for a good chrome grill. This one is busted, the headlights are already gone for his car. Trans, drive shaft, and if there is time the pumpkin are all spoken for

if the car has the CD changer in the trunk, shoot me a PM. ill pick it up if it fits my 95 :D

Sorry for my not responding- I've had this wonderful flu for more than a week.

Thanks to keatonsdad for fielding the questions. I'm back on top of things now....

What shape is the climate control in?
Also wondering the same for the trunk tail light assembly. My chrome strip is coming off.

i undestand the vehicle was hit in the front, but do you have the soild state relay for the air compressor, if so what would you want for it.

i believe mine went out as i get power from the batt and a signal from the module but no compressor run, the compressor is fine i jumpered the wires and it runs like a champ.

it is gone along with the pump but i may have an extra one i don't need anymore. you can always swap it with the ABS relay i believe they are the same.

Members online

No members online now.
Back