parting 98 lincoln mark viii

M

markparts4sale

Contact seller
I have a grey 98 lincoln mark viii I have been parting out and found this site so I figured I would let you guys know over here.. I have the complete engine left. it is in pieces and it is a bare block..I will take $400 for the TEKSID Block plus shipping and have all other parts for sale if you need anything.. I have a set of super clean IMRC Plates and also have the control box for them..I have the complete rear suspention left. Pumpkin, Air bags etc...Aluminum Control arms, drive shaft...I have the tranny and alot of other stuff. I have already sold alot but if you need something just ask I might have it..I have a nice set or real clear hid headlight housings with NO hid bulbs..These are nice, driver light as small crack in corner but dont leak and is very very small. Nice set of lights.. I am paypal verified and can also post on ebay if needed. Thanks! also can sent pictures upon request..

Headlights

Would like to see photo's of the headlight housings if possible...what about the driver's side surround? (The part that houses the power seat controls.)
If it is grey I would buy it, good shape of course. Thanks.

Hid Housing Photos Make Offer! These Are Nice And Clear And Cost About $700 Plus For A New Pair From Ford And Im Not Even Sure If You Can Still Get Them!

63df_1.JPG

yhdtyhtdhdy.jpg

jnjj.JPG

P.s. Before You All Ask. Picture One Of The Driver Headlight Is Before It Got A Crack In The Corner. The Crack Is Small And Does Not Make The Light Leak.. And Alot Of Times They Break Off And The Light Will Be Missing That Corner Piece But This One Stayed In Tact, I Added A Picture Of The Recent Crack That Is Got During Shipping When I Purchased Them..

For your info the $700 price from Ford was/is correct, however, that is with the bulbs....Housing are worth to me say $200....advise.

My brother works at browns for of johnstown NY! I just called and asked again! He said when ford sold these they were $700 each side with the HID Bulbs and all other bulbs...With all bulbs except HID they were $319.95 each light and the HID Bulb only was $289.95 each at ford and the bulbs are No longer in stock! He also stated for has a new replacement set they sell with NON hid bulbs and they are $700 for the set so you might be thinking of the new set because the old ones were much more! My brother not only works at a ford garage but he own 3 marks and is very good with the history of the mark! I will take $325 shipped for both lights...there is a guy on ebay who I see sells clear lights for $179.99 each plus $22 shipping so a set from him shipped would cost you $400 plus so I think my price is fair!

Do you still have the Neon tail lamp and if so is this an LSC or Base model car?

The chrome one I sold. However I was going to fix this car and turn it to an LSC model so I purchased one on ebay that had a real nice lense and none of the black mold these are known to get. The only problem with the one I bought was it has a few dents in it that I was going to fix and re paint it.. The color code for the 97-98 Black mark is (UA) and you can get it in DUPLI-COLOR 5oz spray #DS100 or an 11oz spray #T100 and you can buy this at Autozone, Advance Auto, Walmart and many other places that sell the Dupli-Color Paint! also when I bought it,it had some of the mounting studs broke off so I got some super strong rock hard apoxy and fixed them. They are now better then before. This light is nice and will be even nicer one you fix the small dents and re spray it..Here are the pictures of when I bought the light last month..

dfzxdzxdbdz.JPG

dbgfdxdfbdf.JPG

P.S I paid $195 for this on ebay with a ballast and thats very cheap considering I seen just a ballast sell for $302 and one for $289 2 weeks ago on ebay...Plus I usually see these bare lights go for $150-$200 with no ballast so I thought I got a steal....WELL the ballast never worked. It was junk so basically I paid $195 for just the light in need of small repair..I bought the light with an un tested ballast so thats the risk you take so im taking offers...if I cant get atleast $150 plus shipping then I will just fix it like I planed to for around $10-$12 bucks and sell it for $225 BIN on ebay!

ABS Module

Hey Now, I'm looking for the ABS Brake System Modulator - P/N F8LZ2B373BA
Thanks.

I didn't want to do it, but I'm right on the edge of calling BS. First all your 10 posts on LVC are things for sale, second you could get way more on ebay, third your out of NewYork the capital of ebay amd other scams. Fourth your wording is a bit fishsy as your sales pitch also. You keep trying to validate prices which is a tip off right their. I might be wrong but I'm throwing it out their. Can you post your ebay info so people can verify your legit? I don't mean to come off as a dick, but we've all seen it before. Just looking out for my friends on LVC.

Okay guys - I deleted most of the argument that was going on since it got way past anything useful for other members.

We have had members scammed before on occasion, so it's understandable that we can be a little suspicious of someone new to the site selling stuff out of nowhere. Try to understand that MarkParts. You need to build a little reputation here before people are going to trust you and send you hundreds of dollars.

Groundzero - you made your point and I left that post. I understand where your coming from, and I think everyone else does as well.

No more arguing guys.

Yes correct. You can get more on ebay. But if you know whats going on with ebay then you know sales are down bad. The strike is still going on and hundreds of thousands of people have left. might be in the millions by now. I was keeping posted on it but have since stoped.. I know im new but I have valid ebay and so does my father..We parts marks on ebay all the time. I am paypal verified so no need to worry.. Im sorry New York is capital of scams in your opinion. Does not mean we all are scammers though.. I dont know how my wording sounds fishy and my sales pitch but it must be all in your head as you must have been ripped off before.. I simply listed and item. Put a description and a price. and im not trying to Validate prices like you said.. wording is not a bit fishsy and neither is my sales like you said it might ..My ebay name is dynasty202 and I have sold around 80 mark parts in last 2 months and you will see! I have 107 Positive feedback and 2 bad...The 2 bad are from (1) Item received not a said to be...Well that was for a grill and he expected it to be MINT...a 10 and in fact it was a 9 out of 10 so what am I to do..its still a 12 year old part and if he wanted new for $80 bucks then he should have tried ford for that kinda price! He was an A Hole...The other was a Non paying bidder...and left me BS Feedback...We all know the ebay feedback system sucks and people tend to do that from time to time but the other 105 feedback I have are Positive so all in all you will see im a good seller.. So there you have it, Now you know who I am..I understand where you comming from by asking so no hard feelings. Have a great day guys,Ill answer all my PM later in the day..Thank You!

Need To See If You Have The Ash Tray/ Drink Holder Cover, If So How Much..
Thankyou, Janie Noble......knoblejckpt@aol.com

Sorry I sold all the switches..Boy you must really need a switch if your willing to drive 225 miles for it. Well good luck!

Cam covers, Coil Covers (the black covers that say 32 Valve v-8) ,all 8 Ignition coils, and the Ignition coil system wiring harness.

How much for all shipped to 80918 Commercial.

Thanks.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back